Chapter 80 - Party Planning Pt.2

Dean and Seth ran to Roman's room and started banging loudly on the door.

Seth Rollins- "Roman! Open the door now! It's serious!"

Roman opened the door.

Roman Reigns- "Make it quick."

Dean looked at Seth.

Dean Ambrose- "I've got this."

Dean coughed and then said to Roman what needed to be said very quickly.

Dean Ambrose- "Remember the brick with the note that said it wanted one of us dead. I got a note saying it's not me and through AJ's diary Seth was told it wasn't him because the person used voodoo or black magic to put a note in AJ's diary for Seth meaning that they want you."

Roman Reigns- "God damn it. This sucks, I don't want to die. You guys need to protect me."

Dean Ambrose- "Dude don't worry. We've always got your back."

Roman Reigns- "We need to be on the look out twenty-four seven for suspicious activity."

Seth Rollins- "Everything will be ok man."

While Dean and Seth were reassuring Roman the girls were going through their party planning checklist.

Nikki Bella- "Ok decorations we can check off. Meaning now we need some tables."

Paige Bevis- "If only D-Von was here right?"

Nikki laughed and her and Paige went along the corridor to get Dean and Seth to help them lift tables.

Paige Bevis- "Are you girls done crying? We need tables lifted pronto."

Dean Ambrose- "Roman we need to help them out with tables. Feel free to help."

Roman Reigns- "Well I sure as hell ain't staying on my own in here. You're damn right I'm helping."

Nikki rolled her eyes and Roman locked his door and they all walked along to Paige's room to call local shops and see who had tables.

After an hour of calls they eventually found a place 20 minutes away that sold the 40 tables they needed.

They jotted down the name of the shop and directions of how to get to it and off they walked.

After a long walk they finally made it to the shop. They had a conversation with the shop owner about the terms of use for the tables and if one was broken or chipped they'd need to pay double the price for it. Paige sealed the deal with a handshake and they began the difficult task of moving all the tables.

After moving one each they were already struggling to walk and complaining about their sore legs and feet.

They all were at the store about to grab their second tables when they all felt tired and had no morale.

Paige Bevis- "Come on guys we need to get these lifted tonight otherwise we won't be able to use them."

The Table Shopkeeper came out.

Table Shopkeeper- "I told you earlier that you can come back and get them tomorrow. There's no rush."

He went back inside and all the others turned to Paige who was now embarrassed.

Seth Rollins- "So he told you that we could get these another time and yet you tried to push us past our limits and try to get them all done tonight, why did you do this?"

Nikki Bella- "Paige what the hell?"

Roman Reigns- "I could of just relaxed today instead of lifting that table such a long way and walking back."

Dean Ambrose- "Come on guys don't complain we got a good workout in on our day off. We made small progress on the job too meaning that it's less work we need to do tomorrow."

Seth, Nikki and Roman still weren't happy and muttered swears under their breaths and started walking home.

Paige Bevis- "Thanks for defending me Dean. They just didn't understand I guess?"

Dean Ambrose- "No problem. I'm a little pissed I didn't get the day off but let's just let that go."

Paige Bevis- "Agreed."

Dean and Paige caught up to the others and they all walked home together.

Authors Note: Well Roman might die and some of the rookies are unhappy with Paige. I'm sure they'll make up with her.