~R.A.D.I.O~

*Vi*

Today was try outs and I was nervous as hell. I was doing this completely by myself. Lo was doing her modeling gig and Cely's mom's been on some bull shit lately so we don't get to see her as much as use to. I was stretching with the other girls trying to psych myself up for this because honestly I was nervous as hell.

Okay girls this is how we are going to do this first you will do your solo routines you get a minute and a half to show us what you are made of. After that there is two group routines and then call backs to look at the girls that we feel are good enough to make the team. Now keep in mind we are only taking 16 girls this season and good luck the coach said leaving the workout room. I exhaled and checked my phone again to see a text message from Lo.

                Twiny1: Okay so I am bummed that I can't be there for you. But I know you are gonna do                    awesome and kick ass. Because you're my twin and that's what we do kick ass and take                    names later. Love you Vivi!

               Twiny2: Aww thank you Lolo, you're gonna do awesome on your photo shoot. Kill it                            sistah!

After sending her the message I was about to turn off my phone when I got a call from mommy.

Hey Mommy! Hey baby girl, I just wanna say I love you and I know you will make the team. And don't forget do not compromise your beliefs. I know Mommy I won't. Mama is there for you so don't trip when you see her. Wait which Mama? The one that birthed you she said laughing. Roro is here with me and Titi had to be at home with the kids. Okay well I'll see you when I get home from work Love you. Love you to Mommy.

I got this I said putting my phone in my bag, adjusting my number and going back to stretching before they called us out.

Hey your Avari correct, this girl with brown curly hair said. Yeah I am. I am Alisha or Lisha for short. Nice to meet you. You nervous about trying out? A little but my mom worked with me on my solo routine and then I can catch on to dances real quick. Your mom helped you with your solo? Yeah my moms are some of the best dancers I know. Mom's she said looking at me funny.

This always happens as soon as we mention that we have more than one folk's runaway like we have the plague or something. You have more than one mom, she said with a raised eyebrow. I actually have 4. No way how do you have 4 moms? My mom is married to 3 women. Oh so she's a lesbian? I looked at her like really okay. I didn't mean it like that I mean she's into women. I don't have a problem with it, my cousin is one too. Oh! It's kinda cool you have 4 moms I mean if one says no you have 3 more moms to ask she said laughing a little bit. Something like that. Good luck I hope we can be on the team together. Good luck to you as well. I looked at her audition number, number 13. Hmm...like mommies birthday I thought to myself.

*Lo*

Mommy I didn't know all these people would be here just for me. Of course you are the face of my brand and store so I had to do it right.

I never in my life thought my mom would set me up like this but she did. There are photographers, hair stylists, make up people. I mean there were just people everywhere all here for me.

Okay Lolo you got hair and makeup and then we are gonna get you dressed for the shoot. Alright I said following Charmaine to where they were gonna do my hair. Ricky she wants the youthful look no over the top lips or Diana Ross hair. Char come on I know Jay and her vision for this. Well I am just saying cause the last time....Hush and go do something productive he said shooing her away. Ugh you ain't my daddy she said rolling her neck. But you want me to be, I see how you be looking at me. Ewww No thank you I only like straight di...you know what never mind she said looking at me laugh at them go back and forth.