*Super Sweet 18*

-Vi-

Wake up! We said shaking Chase. Ugh leave me alone! Girl it's your birthday get that ass up now! She rolled her eyes and pulled the blanket back over her head. Okay fine then I'll just take that gift Mom got you. What gift she said popping up like a crack head. I knew that would get you up. Come on we got a long ass day and you need to start getting ready. Fine she said pulling herself out of bed and going towards the bathroom. Within an hour she was ready and we were out the door. Why am I up early as hell on a Saturday? Cause we have stuff to do boo. You sound like mama. I should she is my mother. So tell me about this fine ass boy we met the other night. Braylen! Yeah Braylen. He's different like real different. So what happened on the date? He took me to the aquarium and then we had a nice dinner I was home before 11. But you'd know that if you weren't at Austin's the whole time. Hey I gotta see my man. Mhm sure.

Lolo! Why so quiet, Chase said noticing that Lo hadn't really said anything. Huh! Oh nothing I was just thinking about something. Oh well don't be so quiet that makes me nervous. I am sorry I am good she said hyping herself up. We got to the first location which was a spa. Apparently, the moms have a thing for spas so they always send us. You go ahead and go in I want to talk to Lo right quick. What's up Lo? Nothing I am good. Don't lie I can see it all over you face. I ran into Kai in Orlando, she asked if I was still with Jason. Then I had to explain to EJ who Jason was. Lo while we're here please I am begging you talk to our moms. No Vi I am not...I am not bringing them into this. I am fine! Okay you won't talk to them will you talk to Titi Liyah or Titi Rei? Vi! Please talk to someone. Fine I'll talk to Titi Liyah. Thank you I said hugging her. I don't want to see you hurt Lo. I know you don't. This weekend is about Chase so let's making it about her. Yeah I said following her into the spa.

Okay Okay so tell me again how the hell you got mama to let you go to that concert? I didn't which is why my ass almost got beat. I snuck in to it. And mama didn't beat that ass. No thank god she didn't. It was rough though cause for like a month they literally took me everywhere. I mean every single place I wanted to go one of them went with me. At least they let you go. Cause had that been us we would've been in the house for 6 months with no freedom. You do make a point they did go easy on me huh. Yeah hella easy!

-Chase-

3 hours later I was no closer to finding out what they had up their sleeves. Tell me what's going on and why are yall keeping me out the house. We can't spend your birthday with you! Yeah but in this family when folks seclude you it usually means they doing some sneaky shit. We aren't doing no sneaky shit. Ooo look at this though she said holding up the shirt. This would be cute on you. Yeah I am sure it would. Hey Girl! Sasha! Yeah my name is Sasha, you knew that though. Don't play, what are you doing here? Well what do people normally go to the mall for to buy clothes! Okay somebody start talking and now I said crossing my arms. Chase! Ilori! Fine we're keeping you busy. Why! Because obviously, there is something planned for you and if you are in the house they can't prepare for it. They throwing me a party? I don't know they just said keep her occupied and bring her back at 5! Aww that's sweet. So who's money we spending. Wow spoiled ain't even the word right now. What I know they sent money so who sent it and how much. Here Lo said handing me the card. Yay I saw that mommy had sent the card. Spoiled ass! Aye can't help I am the favorite.

-Lisa-

Why does this feel like Déjà vu I said to Jay as we got stuff ready for Chase's party? This was actually the pre-party before her real party. Since the little kids aren't going to her big kid party we decided to give her a little family party at the house. Because we literally did this same thing what 4 almost 5 year ago, with Lo and Vi, and then 2 years ago with Tron. Oh yeah that's right. So...what did you get her? Huh! Don't Huh me I know you and how you feel about that girl so what did you get her for her birthday? That's my secret! You have no secrets remember this I said showing her my ring finger. Yeah I got one of those too but I ain't say nothing when you gave Tron that nice ass gift for his birthday or when you bought Santana the 40 inch for her room. Like come on what 10-year-old needs a 40-inch flat screen television for their room? Please tell me. No! Why not? Cause there is nothing to tell. Really there is nothing to tell I said backing her into the wall. Nope nothing she said. I whispered some stuff in her ear. Mmm we've done that before! I whispered something else in her ear. Ooo Lisa you nasty she said laughing.