Cuddles

Harry's POV

"So what'd the doctor say?" I asked her.

"Vocal rest until I see him again tomorrow. Apparently I'm at risk of hemorrhaging my vocal cords." She sadly replied.

"Then why are you talking to me now? Hush up."

"How am I just supposed to stop talking though? I have to ask the kids if they're hungry, if they're tired, if they wanna play, if-"

"Ariana, shut up. I'll take care of it. Looks like you'll be spending a lot more time with me, since I'll practically be your voice and all."

She was about to open her mouth to speak again, but I put my hand over her mouth telling her to stay quiet. After we got in the car we went to go meet everyone else for lunch. When we got there I said hello to everyone while she just waved. When Mia and Danny spotted her, they ran straight to her yelling "Mummy." I found it adorable how sometimes they would say mom like Americans do, and other times they would say Mum.

In the middle of our meal Ariana's phone started to ring and by the way she offered it to me, I assumed she wanted me to answer it for her.

"Hello?" I ask whoever it was.

"Hey- wait, who's this?"

"It's Harry. Who's this?"

"Check the caller ID. It's me, Frankie. Why'd you answer her phone? Is she there?"

"Oh, um. Hi, Frankie. She's here, but she can't talk. Her throat's a little soar from last night and-"

"Oh my god. I did not need nor want to know what you guys get up to in a hotel room! That's my baby sister!"

What he said confused me, I thought back to what I said and then it hit me.

"No, no, no. That's not what I meant! She's on vocal rest and can't talk. I didn't mean, y'know." I told him.

"Okay, good. Don't get any ideas. To make this phone call less awkward let's just forget everything. Anyways, just tell her that I love and miss her."

"She loves and misses you, too." I respond. She was acting out her response with her hands and that's what I guessed she meant.

"Okay. Let me talk to Danny."

I put it on speaker phone and let them chat. Frankie had told him that he was at their house back in Cheshire, and that he was going to take Coco home, making Mia join Danny in saying no. A few minutes later they said goodbye. Me and Frankie are now on okay terms. He's realized that I'm going to be sticking around and it would be a whole lot easier if we're on good terms.

We left the restaurant  and when we arrived at the hotel fans were waiting outside. Sometimes I just wished that for once, I could arrive somewhere and not be swarmed with all this attention. Since Ariana was on voice rest I told her to wait for me while I took a couple photos. I went to one side of the barricade, signed some stuff, took some photos, then went to the other side. In the middle of a photo I felt something grab my leg. I looked down and it was Mia smiling up at me. I picked her up and a few girls awed and kept saying she was adorable. I know Ariana doesn't like when strangers take photos of them so I asked each person to make sure she wasn't in the frame. We took a bit longer then expected, but that was only because Mia was fascinated by someone's purple colored hair. She reached out to tap his head then pulled her arm back immediately and started laughing.

"Mia, you don't do that." I told her, and although the guy seemed a little shocked at first, he told me it was fine. I told her to say sorry and she did, she bent towards him and pecked his cheek saying sorry and of course, they all awed again. I bid them goodbye and entered the lobby. I walked towards the reception desk and overheard Ariana say, "I'm sorry, but I need a bigger bed. I can't fit two toddlers into one bed, they're bound to fall off. No, you're not listening to me-"