Weddings

Ariana's POV

"I no want dress." I heard Mia say. I was in the restroom applying mascara while Harry was trying to get her changed.

"Please?" He asked her, but she said no. I finished applying it then went out to get her dressed. "It's grandma's wedding. Gemma's wearing a dress, nonna's wearing a dress, nan's wearing a dress, mommy's wearing a dress. You sure you don't want to wear one?" I told her. Once she heard that she decided that she too wanted to wear one. Harry said that he still didn't know how I always managed to convince her, then went to go and finish getting ready as I got the twins ready. When they were all set I put them some cartoons so that I could finish up. I put on my dress and my heels and finished up my hair and makeup. I walked out into the hallway and Gemma had came out of her room. I complimented her and she did the same to me. She was about to leave to Anne's friend's house to go help her mom with anything she needs. Anne was getting dressed there while Robin was getting dressed here at their house.

The church was beautiful and my mom even shed a couple of tears. When it was over, Harry, Gemma and Robin's sons all took photos with the newly weds. I then went with my mom and we drove to the reception. When we got there, Anne was the first to arrive and had given me a note to give to Harry. My mom and Frankie took the kids while I waited in the parking lot for Harry and Robin. When they arrived they all had the biggest smiles on their faces. I walked over to them and handed him the note then was about to leave, but Harry pulled me back. I took this as the time to congratulate Robin.

We started talking and soon laughing then Harry put his leg up on the tire of the car and started saying a lame joke. I decided it was time for me to go so I put my arm on his thigh and leaned up to kiss his cheek. He turned to me and smiled then noticed something, I turned around to see what he was looking at and noticed that there were paparazzi. He kept the smile on his face then said, "This is my mum's day, nobody's going to ruin it for her. Not even the fucking paps."

I told them all goodbye then walked back into the venue. When I walked in I was greeted by Matty and Ben, asking where Harry was. I told them he was outside having a talk with Robin so they invited me to sit with them for a bit to introduce their girlfriends. Turns out one of them was a fan and asked for a picture. I sat there for a while, just talking to them when I felt someone's lips on my cheek, which scared me. A seat was then pulled up next to me and there sat Harry and Danny. I introduced them to Danny and told them that Mia was around somewhere. We stayed there a few more minutes then went to the table where my family sat since dinner was being served. I was feeding Mia and my mom had Danny. Harry was going to stay here with us, but I told him that he should go sit with his mom.

In the middle of our meal Anne walked over with Harry in tow and pulled out a chair for him to sit in. She said, "He wouldn't stop looking over at you so I made him come sit down here. No point in sitting with me if he's ignoring me half the time."

I laughed and he denied it. He said that he wasn't ignoring her. I congratulated her and told her how beautiful she looked. She apologized for taking so long to come and greet us, but I assured her that it was fine. I stood up and introduced her to my grandparents. Afterwards, she took Mia from me and said that she was going to go and show off her beautiful grand baby. I sat back down and finished eating.

"You look beautiful, by the way. Not sure if I told you that yet."

I was in the middle of swallowing and his comment got me off guard, causing me to choke. He patted my back and I drank some water. I then joked and said, "You really know how to leave a girl breathless." Then actually thanked him. I asked him how he felt now that his mom was married. He replied happy, he knew Robin was a good guy and even though they weren't related, Robin had always treated him like a real son.