Baby I

Ariana's POV

Date: July 29, 2013
Location; Koreatown, Los Angeles, California
Video production for: Ariana Grande's new singe 'Baby I'
Director: Ryan Pallotta

I read the beginning of the paper that was handed to me then skimmed the rest. Harry seemed to notice because he made a joke about me not reading the concept correctly and making a mistake while we shot the music video. I only rolled my eyes in response. The makeup artist I was currently working with had jokingly agreed with Harry and as I turned around to look at him, he shrugged his shoulders and had a look on his face that read 'told you so.'

My makeup was almost done when the hair dresser and manicurist arrived. They took their things out and got to work. The hairdresser's name was Jackson and the manicurist was Katie. As they both did their job we made conversation and Harry sat on the chair next to me and watched, joining the conversation as well. I had my eyes closed as eyeshadow was being put on them and heard the sound of a bag being opened followed by the sound of a crunch. As Michael, the makeup artist, paused for a second, I peaked an eye open and saw Harry eating potato chips. Since my hands were occupied and I surely couldn't move, I asked him to put one in my mouth. My eyes stayed closed and once I was finished with a chip, another would be fed to me.

The next one tasted funny and as I looked at him I knew he did it on purpose. "Harry, you asshole." I told him. He had purposely fed me one of the bruised chips that are always found in the bag. He chuckled then gave a fake apology.

"Love you." He added with a wink.

My hair, makeup, and nails were now done, we were now waiting for the set to be finished and the director to put all the camera's in place. I was still sitting on the same chair while Harry was spread out on the sofa on his phone, while Jackson sat where he previously was. Me and Katie were talking when my phone started to ring. My phone was in my bag, on the sofa where Harry was at. He looked at me and I nodded my head, letting him know it was fine for him to get it for me. When he looked at my screen and smiled, obviously happy to see who was calling.

"Mum- oh! It's daddy, auntie Gem! Hi daddy!" I heard from the phone. My heart swelled. I was missing them already. Since I would be shooting for two days in LA, then go back on tour, we decided there was no need to make a hassle out of it and let the kids stay in one place. I was missing the next show and Harry would be leaving tomorrow morning. Gemma had joined us for the shows in California, and a few other places.

Harry waved at the screen and said, "Hi, princess. Where's your brother?"

"He uh- he drop juice in his hair. Auntie Gem fixing it."

I excused myself and went to crouch down next to Harry and leaned in to be seen on the screen. I waved to her and she got excited. "Mommy! Miss you!"

"Miss you too, baby, you and Danny."

She started telling us a story and soon Danny joined. A while later, I was called to the set and told them goodbye.

It was now 2:00pm and we were going on a lunch break. I looked around and saw Harry glancing around the set. I poked his back and he turned around with a smile.

"We're in California in the middle of summer, how on earth are you still wearing a jacket?" I teased him. He was wearing a green jacket, black skinny jeans, worn out brown boots, and a white t shirt. He only shrugged in response and commented on how 'cool' the set looks. I nodded my head and told him that the whole idea was to get a 90's feel; bright colors, baggy clothes, in the streets of Los Angeles, your typical music video.

I glanced around and noticed a few people watching us, I grabbed his wrist and tugged him behind the bus we had just filmed on to get more privacy. I put my hands on his chest and he put his on my hips. I looked up and gave him a smile, which he returned. "You really are beautiful." He commented, making me blush.