Chapter Seventeen

Marco had literally no idea what was going on right now! He and Star had started off playing Blind's Man Bluff and now the two of them were making out on Star's bed!
The Safe Kid barely had enough time to comprehend the situation, whilst the two roomates continued their intense kissing session. Star pressed her lips against Marco's pair, hungrily; revelling in the feeling of finally being able to do such a thing with the person she'd had a crush on since the first second she'd laid eyes on him.
After a couple of seconds, she broke away panting with exhaustion, but smiling with immense satisfaction.
Her face was totally flushed and her heart markings were glowing so brightly that Marco thought that they were going to blind him!
"T-There's your reward, Wild Man!" The blond smiled, looking down at him, lovingly.
The bruenette wanted to answer, but his brain had been totally scrambled by the sensation of the kiss!
"Marco...?" Star breathed, watching as the Safe Kid just managed to regain control over his senses. "Was the kiss really that good? I didn't even use my tounge..."
'Yeah, it was completely amazing!' Marco thought, his mind like a swirling tornado of confusion, happiness and maybe even a little lust. Since the bruenette's mouth wouldn't let him produce words, Marco was forced to stay quiet.
"Perhaps we should play games more often? You seem to enjoy them quite a lot...Especially the prizes..."
Marco nodded, simply; his eyes still half-lidded from the lingering pleasure of Star's kiss.
The blond stood up, smiling, running her slim index finger over her soft, pink lips. Then all of a sudden, Star lost the glint in her eyes and she seemed to go back to normal.
It took the blond a while to recall the memories of her other persona, but as soon as she did, the princesses's face immeadiatly flooded a deep shade of red and she began to panic!

"Uhm...Marco?" The blond asked, quietly. "It felt good, right? The kiss, I mean. It wasn't too sudden or anything?" Star asked, starting to fret.
Marco couldn't help but smirk at her reaction.
"Star" he began, regaining the use of his voice."Are you maybe feeling self-consious? Even though you just made out with me?"
"I-I might be...It was my first time doing that kind of thing, so, you know..." The blond said shyly, looking away in embarassment.
"Y-Yeah, mine too..." Marco replied, following suite and deciding to stare at the his brown sneakers instead of the blushing in front of him.
A few seconds of silence passed until Star broke it.
"Marco, you know...I'm really sorry..." she began, looking ashamed.
"Wait, why're you apologising, Star?" He asked in confusion.
"I'm apologising because I keep switching personalities...You must be tired of dealing with me all the time, right?"
"No way! You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Star Butterfly! There's no way that I would get tired of you!" Marco exclaimed jumping up.
"Hehehe...Thanks, Safe Kid. But what about Jackie? I just made out with you; but don't you still have a crush on her? Don't you feel betrayed, because I was meant to be the one who was supposed to bring you two together, yet I kissed you out of my own desire?"
The bruenette slowly walked towards his blond roomate and wrapped his right arm around Star's thin waist and pulled her in close.
He smiled and gently kissed Star on the lips, enjoying her suprised, yet pleasurable expression.
"That's payback for last time" he whispered into her red left ear, after they'd finished. "Plus, if I liked Jackie as more than a friend; would I really be doing all of this with you, Star?"
The blond found herself unable to answer her roommate automatically; because of the way he was looking at her. His big, brown eyes were making her heart pound like crazy and she thought that she was going to lose consiousness if he kept staring at her for any longer!

And just when she thought that things could get anymore intense, he asked the question...

"Star?" The Safe Kid started, smiling. "Will you go out with me and become my girlfriend?"
She was taken aback by suprise but the princesses gave Marco her usual toothy grin and hugged him, tightly.
"Of course I will! I love you, Marco Diaz!" She replied, snuggling up against him.
"And I love you, Star Butterfly!" He replied, happily; hugging his new girlfriend with overflowing joy.

A/N: One word. StarCo! :)

It finally happened! Oh and don't worry, just because Star and Marco are together now; doesn't mean that the story is finished! We're only actually halfway through!

Oh and since I'm writing this Author's note anyways, I want to ask you guys a question:

Do you guys want a StarCo Lemon/Lime later on in the book or not?

Please tell me in the comments section! :)

Bye! *walks off*