Chapter Twenty-Six

One minute Star was sitting in a remidial maths class with Sear; re-learning algebra, which was the very bane of her exsistence.
And then the next thing she knew, the princesses and her twin were being dragged out of the classroom by these two men, that could've easily been mistaken for mountains wearing suits and shades!
Star couldn't even protest, because one the mountain-like men had clamped his hand over her mouth, which just made her fear factor increase drastically! She did, however, struggle and squirm; which was exactly what Sear was doing.
As soon as the four of them were outside of classroom, the two kidnappers gave each other a knowing nod; which was obviously a signal for something.
Star wanted to know what it meant, along with the reason why Sear and herself had been captured! But from the looks of it, she wasn't going to find out...
The two blonds suddenly jolted as they felt a heavy, strange sensation on the back of their neck, it only for a split second.

But that's all it took to knock them out...

To the princesses, it had only seemed like a couple of seconds had passed since she had been consious, but in actual fact, the two girls had been for the best part of 45 minutes!
So when Star and Sear opened their eyes, they were postively terrified to find themselves handcuffed to a steel ring in a small, dimly lit place, with only a single tiny oil lamp to provide them with light.
"S-Sear? You okay?" Star asked, worriedly.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I think..." the blond replied, killing each other's fear with the sound of their voices, which was something other than the noise of their hearts hammering against their chests.
"We got knocked out, right?" Sear asked, her blurred vision finally leaving her.
"Yeah...But I have literally no idea where we are right now..." Star replied, fighting the pain of her headache.
"Well, we're chained up...What do you think they'll do to us?"
"Probably horrible things...like... r-rape..."
"T-They'll probably all walk in at once and try to do it to us..."
"Sear? Aren't you getting a little too carried away over there?"
"Imagine that, Star! All those Marco's coming in to do those sort of things to us~!"
"M-Marcos? Those sort of things?"
"Yeah~! They'd all come into the room and-"
"Okay, stop right there! Geez, Sear, there's a time and a place! But, thanks. I appreciate that you were trying to make this less scary for us..."
Sear andxStar exchanged weak smiles, as they both tried to fight off the upcoming fear that was beginning to swallow them whole.
A door hidden by the shadows suddenly swung open and an all too fammiliar face walked into the room.

"Tom! I should've known it was you behind all of this!" Star said, angrily. "Let us go!"
"And it's a pleasure to see you too, Star and Sear. The three of us are going on a really long journey together..."
"Hah! Like anybody would want to go anywhere with you!" Sear retorted. "What did you do with Marco?"
"Marco? Oh, he's searching around the school right now, trying to find you two right now. I gave him an hour to find both of you" The redhead said, walking towards the blondes, smiling triumphantly.
"He'll save us and the second I get free from these chains, I'm gonna kick your butt!" Star shouted with undying rage.
"Marco's...gonna save you two?" Tom repeated, a smile appearing across his face.
"Yeah! Just watch! He'll be here in a second!"
"Will he? Well, unless Diaz can drive, then he's not!"
"W-What...?"
"We're on the highway, Star! On our way to the airport right now!"

Star and Sear's blood ran cold.

"B-But isn't Marco..." Sear began, quietly.
"Yeah. He's searching the school thinking that you two are still in it! What an idiot, right?"
"S-So...he's not coming?"
"No."
"But Marco's the only reason I exsist...without him...I'll..."
"Then just fall in love with me. Trust me, it'll make the sex a lot less awkward"
"Sex? With you?"
"Well, we do have a duty to create heirs to the throne of Mewni"
"No way are we doing that with you! Marco's the only guy we care about like that!" Star protested. "So don't get any ideas!"
"Don't worry. Your attitudes will change completely by the time we get home"
"...Tom, I swear I'll get you back for this..."

The redhead walked out laughing, whilst Sear began to shed some tears. Star was trying to fight hers back; but in a situation with no hope, it was tough to not burst into tears...

Help wasn't coming...

Or was it?