Chapter Thirty-Eight (StarCo Lemon)

First off, like I said at the end of the last chapter; this is going to be a sex scene.
So, if any you guys feel uncomfortable with this kind of stuff, feel free to skip it.

For those of you who do want to read this chapter, I hope you enjoy it and all of it's lemony goodness! :)

"O-Oh geez...This is actually happening..." Marco said to himself aloud, as he pulled his red hoodie on in the empty changing room. The colour of the bruenette's favourite garment matched the shade of his cheeks!
"I'm going to have sex with Star!?! What do I do? Do I kiss her first or do I...?"
As much as Marco had been looking forward to seeing his girlfriend's skin, he was so feeling somewhat conflicted...Was it really alright for him to do this to somebody of noble blood? What if Star got pregnant? How and what would he tell her parents if she did?

With all of these questions on his mind, the Safe Kid emerged from the changing room to see his beautiful blond girlfriend standing there, waiting for him.
She looked down at her feet and blushed, avoiding eye contact.
Marco blushed a little harder too, enjoying her cute gesture.
"S-So...Do you wanna go up to my room now?" She asked, tripping over words out nervousness.
"Y-Yeah..." the Safe Kid replied, quietly. Even though he looked at her all the time, now whenever Marco took a glance at his girlfriend, he found it hard to stop his fantasisies!
Star shyly held out her right hand, inviting the bruenette to hold it, which he did with pleasure.
She quietly led him up the stairs to her room, being careful to not wake anybody and avoid any person who might've been awake at the time. It would be a huge disaster if somebody found out that there was a guy in the Girl's Dorm, after all.
The two stuck close as they sneaked around the corridors together. Marco knew that they needed to, but considering their current situation it was sort of a bad idea for them to be so close to one another! The bruenette could smell Star's strawberry scented perfume from where he was, plus their bodies were touching a lot too...

As soon as they finally reached Star's bedroom, Marco and the blond both sat on her light blue bed, attempting to make eye contact with each other, but losing their nerves halfway through.
Marco was a healthy 17 years old guy and he had access to the Internet, so he knew how these sort of things worked out; but he didn't know how he was meant to start it!
'Do I kiss her first or do I just push Star down?' He asked himself, not wanting to be awkward.
"M-Marco...?" The princesses asked, quietly.
The bruenette turned around, answering to his name; but he was met with Star's soft, pink lips pressing against his own!
At first he was suprised, but the Safe Kid soon lost himself in the sensation, as he felt sparks of electricity shooting through his body.
He could feel Star's need for him through the kiss and the she could tell how much he wanted her as well.
They tounges entwined for a little longer than usual, as the lovers both enjoyed the close intamacy they were sharing.
Marco pulled away all of a sudden, suprising Star and going straight for her neck, gently sucking on her delicate, white skin; leaving a cluster of scarlet lovebites. The blond let a gasp of pleasure escape her lips as he did so. Marco knew that Star really enjoyed lovebites from all of their previous kissing sessions they'd had together, so when moving from place to place on her body, he occasionalily saw glimpses of her cute expression as she reacted to his gentle, subtle touches.

Marco soon reached her chest, staring at her two tender-looking mounds in awe. Whilst the Safe Kid found himself naturally drawn to them, Star felt extremely enbarassed! Although it was a different type of embarassment she was feeling; the blond didn't like being teased like this!
"M-Marco..." she whined, just as the bruenette came back down to Earth. "Stop staring at them already...I already know that they're small, geez..."
"S-Sorry about that Star, but I don't mind if they're small, as long as they're yours...C-Can I touch them?" He asked with a sheepish smile spread across his face.
The princess smiled and nodded in affirmative, as the Safe Kid gently clasped her left breast with his left hand, feeling her shape and size all at once.
Star let out another moan of pleasure as Marco played around with her chest some more, but the blond soon became unsatisfied with the feeling...Her body needed more stimulation...
"Marco...Y-You can touch them directly, you know..." she said, quietly; as Marco halted his loving attack on Star's breasts.
"D-Directly...?" The bruenette echoed, as the princess got up and walked into the middle of her dimly-lit room, whilst her boyfriend watched from the bed.
"Y-Yeah...I want you to touch me directly..."
Marco watched in complete and utter awe as Star unzipped her dress and let it collapse around her feet, showing off her lacy, warm pink lingerie.
The bruenette wanted to speak, but everytime he tried to, the words refused to form in his mouth.
Star faced Marco with her arms outstrecthed and a small smile on her lips.
"Marco...Come here..." she said, sounding a little bit like Sear for a second. The bruenette's body moved completly on it's own accord, he was with Star in about thirty seconds flat!
The Safe Kid gently picked her up and carried her over to the bed, laying his precious girlfriend down on it's soft, fluffy duvet. He climbed over her and kissed her forehead.
"Star...I love you..." he whispered into her ear and gently nibbling it, making the blond's heart pump so hard; she thought it was going to burst out of her chest! The bruenette's fast hands unclipped her bra and cast away to one side in a few brief moments.