Chapter Twenty-One

Although she'd only been fully exsisting in her own body for about 48 hours at the most, Sear was already very much aware of the fact that she was just an embodiment of Star's feelings, but lately she'd seemed to be developing more as a person!
She'd actually made some friends and she was begining to settle into her class quite well too. The blond had even began to start a new hobby, which was cooking; even if she was just making slightly burnt cookies now; Sear had promised herself that she would be making gourmet dishes in a couple of months!

But even though she had all of this drive, only one thing bugged her and that just so happened to be Marco...
Whilst she was essentially Star's lust, it didn't neccersarily mean that she had to be drawn to a certain person...
While this bothered her to a certain extent, it only made Marco seem more mysterious, which Sear enjoyed. She was eager to find out everything about her crush, but this mostly served as a convinient excuse when the bruenette caught the blond going through his things!

Sear woke up quickly before everybody else, the next morning and quietly clambered into Marco's bed, snuggling up next to him and indulging in the Safe Kid's unique scent and warmth.
Sear had to use the already little willpower she possesed to stop herself from kissing him right there on the spot!
She smiled fondly, as she watched his completely relaxed sleeping face.
"You're really something else, you know that, Marco Diaz?" Sear began, gently poking his left cheek. "You've got two super hot girls fighting over you, but you can still sleep so peacefully, it's kinda amazing..."
Marco mumbled in his sleep and turned over, whilst Sear just chuckled to herself, quietly.

"Sear! What're you doing over there?" Star whisper/shouted from her own bed.
She was wearing her baby blue nightgown and her socks of the same colour. It was unmistakably the same outfit she wore when the blonde had first met Marco. Well, only if you exclude the whole midnight naked incident before that...
"I'm sleeping with Marco, what else would I be doing?" Sear replied, truthfully.
"Shhhh! Keep your voice down! You'll wake Diaz up!"
"Fine then, I will"
"Anyways, go back to your bed and sleep! It's six in the morning!"
"Why should I go back to my own cold, lonely bed, when Marco's lying in this one, Star?"
"Because that-"
"You were also about to sneak in over here, right?"
Even in the dim room, Sear could still make out her best friend's deep red blush!
"O-Of course I wasn't!" Star replied, eventually.
"Hmmm? Okay then, what are you doing up at 6:00 in the morning then?"
"M-Me? I was...uh...just going for a glass of water! Yeah! That's why I'm up this early!"
"Okay then, how come you're blushing, Star?"
"Geez! Stop hounding me already, Sear!"
"Only when you start being honest about your true feelings!"

With Sear around, most morning were like this, but strangely enough, neither of the girls particulary minded this routine; which consisted of them waking up at around 6:00am each day due to Sear trying to get into Marco's bed and then rushing around, gathering their stuff; so that they wouldn't be late for class!

Skullnick's Math Class was pretty bog-standard too, just the same old, repititive stuff that Sear saw virtually no point in learning. The blond mostly stared at Marco during the classes; he was the centre of her world after all.
She liked watching him study hard and read out the always correct answers to the questions on the board. Sear didn't know why, but she found it somewhat interesting and Star's twin found herself feeling proud whenever Marco did so.

Everything began to get a little strange at Lunch.

Marco, Alfonzo, Ferguson, Star, Sear and Jackie were all at a table chatting and enjoying their pleasant company, until Sear noticed Tom walk past them.
Star had taught her to never look at the redhead, let alone start a conversation with him!
Tom continued to walk on by, until he dropped a small slip of paper that landed in Sear's pile of mashed potato. The rich kid kept walking as if nothing had happened, whilst the blond tended to the note.
It read:

Behind the School Gym.
Alone.
Today, After Class.

Don't tell anyone or Diaz and Butterfly get it!

Shoving the envelope into the back pocket of her skinny jeans, Sear head began to spin with confusion as she began to figure out her two options...

1.) Don't go and let Marco and Star get hurt.

2.) Go and see what Tom wants, whilst Marco and Star go unharmed.

Sear already knew what choice she was going to take...