Chapter Twenty

Marco sat down in his black swivelling chair and tried to wrap his worn-out brain around the current, confusing situation.
There were two perfect copies of Star in his room, they looked exactly the same in every aspect, no matter how hard he looked for a difference in the two blondes!

"Uhm...Star?" The Safe Kid began, rubbing his temples.
"Yeah?" Both copies of his girlfriend replied, simply.
"No, I was talking to the original Star..."
"I'm the orignal Star!" They both said in unison.
"Okay, let's not do this whole 'who's the original person thing'" Marco suggested, wisely. "Now, only the real Star would know exactly what's in her second drawer"
"Oh, do you mean my crown, Marco?" One of the two princesses asked, confidently.
"Nope! I meant your-" the bruenette began, but the other version of his girlfriend slammed her two hands across the bruenette's mouth before he could say any more!
"Stop! Y-You don't need to say anymore than that!" She said, obviously embarassed. "I know what's in there, okay?"
Marco nodded, approving of this Star's answer; as the blond removed her hands from his mouth.
"Okay, so you're the original Star and you're the copy" he said, correctly guessing the identidy of the two girls.
"Yeah, that's right" the original Princesses Of Mewni smiled. "I'm still pretty suprised that you figured it out, though Diaz"
"Hey, I'm not A* student for nothing!"

Marco got up out of his chair and walked over to the window, where a vase of brightly coloured roses sat. The flowers varied greatly in colour, because they had been bred specifically in Mewni.
The bruenette carefully selected a white rose and then a red one, making sure to cut the stems with a pair of scissors from the kitchen. Marco then made his way back to his girlfriend and her clone, who were waiting in the lounge.
"This is the only way for me to tell you two apart" he explained truthfully, sliding the white rose into Star's hair and then doing the same to her copy, only with the crimson-coloured flower.
"Alright, so before you two explain to me what's going on, I think we should give your clone a name first, Star" the Safe Kid suggested.
"I know, but I haven't thought of one! Maybe we should just call her Number 2 for now?" She suggested.
"Oh please, Star. I'm begging you, don't call me that" the clone began, speaking up and walking over to Marco, smiling playfully. "The name's Sear, but you probably know me as Seductive Star"
Marco blushed deeply as she traced a finger down his chest, fully enjoying her light, yet satisfying touch.
"I'm quite literally the embodiment of Star's lust, made for you and you only, Marco..." Sear continued, lowering her voice and bringing her face closer to Marco's. "So, want to see how it really feels? Sex, that is"
The bruenette thought that he was going to faint from all the blood rushing to his head!
"She appeared when I drank a special Mewni-style potion earlier" Star said, pushing inbetween Sear and Marco. "Jackie said that sexual stimulation is needed for a good relationship"
"T-That's true, but...whoa, Sear! What're you doing!" The bruenette shouted out in suprise, as Star's clone began unzipping his red hoodie.
"Stripping you, of course" she replied, simply. "Sex with clothes on feels unnatural, y'know? Or maybe you're actually into that sort of thing, Marco?"
"I-I'm not!"

The bruenette managed to distance himself from Sear and zipped his hoodie back up.
"What about school? Won't they find out about Sear?" The Safe Kid asked Star, who'd found this a perfect oppurtunity to link hands with Marco.
"Don't worry! My parents have already sorted it out! Sear's my twin, who's just joined this school recently! Well, according to the school's records anyways" she smiled, enjoying the sensation of holding Marco's warm hand.
"Awwww~ How come I have to go to school?" Sear asked, taking Marco's free arm and wrapping it around her waist. "I'd rather just stay with Marco all day and make out!"
"You can't! Long kissing sessions are our thing!"
"Are you in Kindergarten, Star? Marco and I will do something even more mature than just kissing!
"L-Like what?"
"Oh trust me! You know what!"

Marco took a seat on his bed and sighed, before he began asking himself what he was going to do, now that he was in this tight love triangle...