I'M HAVING A BABY!

Celeste~
I sent out another one of the blue lights to go off and find Lila. She could anywhere in Paris. The seeker needs to find its prey before is can bring it here.
"While we wait about about one more dare." I suggest.
"Sounds good." Juleka (If I spelled her name wrong please tell me.)
Looking down at my phone I read a dare that I know everyone will ABSOLUTELY LOVE! A evil grins finds it way to my lips, as I start to laugh.
"Oh, no." Adrien whispers.
"What's wrong?" Mari asks him.
"I have a feeling this one is for me."
"Oh, right you are Adgreste." I laugh.

Adrien just stares at the comment, while the rest of the class in literally on the floor laughing

"My dad is going to kill me."
"Would it be better if you said you were married to Mari?" I tease.
"No."
"Hey!" Mari scolds turning her back to him.
"Ohhhhhhh." Alya teases. "Somebody in trouble!"
"Nononono." Adrien rambles trying to reason with his girlfriend. "I'm sorry. I would be the happiest man in the world if that was true. It's just that my dad my note approve."
Marinette just looks down. Discovering her idol is not the man she looked up to, can be hard.
"Ok you two. After Adrien is done with this dare, you two are going to play 7 minutes in heaven to sort out your love life." I scold.
Alya and Nino burst out laughing.
"You guys too."
They shut up. Adrien then takes out his phone and starts to dial his dad's number. When the phone starts to ring he puts it one speaker. Everyone gather around the boy ready to hear the conversation.
"Hello? This is Gabriel Adgreste." Haw- I mean Adrien' dad answers.
(I really think Gabriel is Hawkmoth.)
"Hello, Father." Adrien answers. " I have something to tell you."
"Go on." He voice is cold, uncaring.
"I--um.... This just happened recently."
"What happend? Spit it out."
"I'm married." Adrien spits out.
Silence.
"Her name is Marinette. She won you bowler at completion awhile ago, and that's not it."
Silence.
"We're having a baby."
Silence, then. "ADRIEN ADGRESTE. YOU MAY NOT UNDER ANY REASON SHOULD BE MARRIED AND HAVING A-"
"Relax!" I interrupt, taking the phone away from Adrien. "It's just a prank bro." (Skydoesminecraft for the win.)
"What?!" He screams. "Adrien? Who is that?"
"I'm the person that know your dirty little secret." I answer. "And if you don't want me to tell you son what it is then YOU CAN START TREATING HIM LIKE YOU SON AND NOT A PERSONAL SLAVE, cause the way you are treating him now is a form of child neglect." I hang up the phone.
The entire class stares at me in shock.
"What?! It is." I defend. "And I'm really sorry-"
"What is my dad's secret?" Adrien interupts me.
"I really shouldn't say." I frown.
Adrien slowly walks in my direction, and clovers my hands with his.
"Please."
(Again I believe he is Hawkmoth. So I'm making true in this story.)
I sigh. "In the fandom, everyone is trying to figure out who Hawkmoth is, and why he wants you miraculous's.... And the most believed reason why he wants it is to bring back your mother Adrien."
He takes a beep breath as Marinette and I embrace him into a hug. A few mumble can be heard room everybody else.
Hesitantly I continue. "And your father is....... Hawkmoth. I'm really sorry Adrien."
I expect him to deny it, or anything, but he doesn't.
"I knew there had to be a reason." Adrien sobs.
"What?" Mari asks, trying to comfort him by rubbing his cheek with her hand.
"My father is distant yes, but ever sense the school year started he's been even more distant."
"Ok, I say you take a break from the world and sleep."
"Please." The blond groans.
Flicking my hand a door appears on one of the walls of the school. Mari wraps Adrien arms around her shoulder and guides him into the bed room. She them lays him down onto the bed. Before she can walk away he pulls her onto the bed.
"Please don't leave me." I hear him whisper.
"I will never leave you." She whispers back.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
I close the door, and look onto the sadden class.
"Will he be ok?" Lila asks after just arriving a few minutes ago.
I sigh a cross my arms, letting a tear escape my eye. "I know all.... I see all.... But this is a rare case that I have to say....."
Alya holds tighter onto Nino. Everyone tries to comfort each other. ECh person worried about the blond they call their friend.
"I don't know."