Celeste is Weird

3rd Person
"Where did Celeste go?" Marinette asked the class."I don't know." Mylene shrugs.
"I saw her walk through a red portal not to long ago. "Lila sassily says. "Are you lying to get our attention?" Kim remarks."No." The ex-fox villain growls. "It's night I'm tired and I need to sleep on a bed. And look around us. We're at school, so I need her to give me a bed."
"B****" Alix mumbles.
Suddenly a red portal appears nest to all the teens. As it grows in size a hand pops out. Then the hands show it's connected to an arm to a shoulder until a beautiful girl with long white hair emerges. As the portal closes Ori quickly jumps out and perches himself on the girl's shoulder.

 As the portal closes Ori quickly jumps out and perches himself on the girl's shoulder

(Ignore the fox. Even thou it's cute!)
"Hey guys!" Say the mysterious white haired girl.
"Who are you?" Nath asks blushing, over taken by her beauty. The girl looks at him confused then realizes her mistake.
"Whoops. Sorry guys!" She say rubbing her nape with her hand. "It me Celeste. I just had a make over."
"I do say you look good girl." Alya comments. "Love the hair.
"Thanks!" Cleste say cheerfully.
"I just got done watching this anime called Yona of the Dawn. And it was so good I started to read fanfics about it, and there was this one with a picture of this outfit and I wanted to where it." The newly makeovered goddess explains in one breath. "Your weird." Sabrina says.

"I take that as a compliment."