Cosplay On the LadyBlog

Celeste~
"So what do you think of my new outfit?" I ask the teenage fashion designer. "It's looks awesome! It looks like your cosplaying."
"Speaking of cosplaying." I say, looking through the comments on my phone.
"Oh no."
"Alya! Ready your camera for the Ladyblog!"

"YAAAAAAAAASSSS!" The blogger screams in delight

"YAAAAAAAAASSSS!" The blogger screams in delight. "I've even trying to find the perfect cosplay for Mari, but nothing seems to work."
"Well I got that perfect one." I smirk. "Thank you miraculous fans for your fan art."
"So, who are we going to be?" Adrien asks.
"Just watch and see. Now go stand over there!" I point to a random part of the gym.
The two superheros make their way to the stop, while glowing spheres form around my hand. One my left the glob is a mixture of red, white, and green. The other is simply red, white and black. Crossing my arms, I quickly spread them apart, sending the spheres flying. The red, white, and green sphere encases itself around Mari, while the other goes for the blond. As their bodies glow their respective colors, their clothes reform into different pieces of clothing. Marinettes' jeans grow shorter, the connecting in the middle to form what seems to be a skirt. Adriens' pants and sleeves grow in length and weight. After a few moments, the glow dissipates from their bodies, leaving them a some kwaii cosplay outfits.

"Inuyasha cosplay baby!" I scream enthusiastically

"I might make a fanfic of this."