Home

Celeste~
"Ok Megan. Time go home!" I sing sweetly.
"Already?!" She whines.
"Yeah. Sorry girl, but my dare is over and you have to go home." I say, holding Ori close to my chest. "School starts soon. As well for me too."
"Fine." She sighs. "It was nice too meet all you guys. Keep being miraculous!"
"Bye Megan!" Everybody yells.
With that Megan turns back into a girl on a piece of paper that I drew. The paper then disappears in a small puff of smoke.
"So, what's next?" Alya asks.
"Funny you should ask." Mari smirks, holding my phone that she somehow miraculously (Puns for days!) got. Walking over the two best friends look at the screen causing the ombré haired girl to turn red.

 Walking over the two best friends look at the screen causing the ombré haired girl to turn red

Alya mumbles a few curses as her best friend giggles at her. She then walks over to sell the boys that seem to seperate themselves from the rest of the class. In a few movements Alya pecks the cheeks of all the boys staring from Kim to max to Nath. As she does her dare I practically see the steam bursting from a certain Dj's ears. After finishing up with the boys Alya glides over to Nino, and wraps her arms around is neck. With a quick kiss on the lips she whispers. "I love you Nino."
"I love you too." He whispers back.
"FINALLY!!!!" A new voice screams.
We all turn to see Lila trying to climb out of her dumpster.
"You guys took a go damn long time to confess. I was stuck in here for HOURS!!!!!!"
"Drama queen." Chloé mumbles.
"Says the ex-Drama Queen." Lila retaliates, walking up to the blond.
"Do you want to go?!"
"Fight meh!"
"Ok! That's enough!" I intervene, creating a clear wall to separate them. "Comment if you guys want Chloé and Lila to fight. We'll see you in the next chapter."

"Who are you talking to?"