Their Future

~ Celeste
"Say Mari?" I say."Yea Celeste?" She replies. "What we're the names of the children you plan to have with Adrien?" I ask, poking her in the side."You planned that far ahead?" Adrien questions. "I-I don't know what you're t-talking about!" She shutters, her face becoming as red as a tomato. "Oh! I remember this!" Ayla laughs. "Come on Marinette!"
"They were hugoemmaandlouis." She says.
"What was that?" I ask teasingly.
"They were Hugo, Emma, and Louis!" She yells. "What do you ask?!"
"A certain fan has a truth about it."

"We would tell them when they're old enough to get the consent of secrets, and no

"We would tell them when they're old enough to get the consent of secrets, and no. If our kids were to get a miraculous they would have to receive it from master fu." Adrien explains.
The rooms stays silent, staring in awe that Adrien was the one to answer.
"What? I plan on spend the rest of my life with Mari, so I can think ahead sometimes." He shrugs his shoulders.
"Moving on." I say, scrolling on my magic phone.

"Sorry Chloé

"Sorry Chloé." Mari says to the blond.
"It's ok." She says. "You are a good actor anyway."
"Ok. Let's do this!" I yell in exit meant, snapping my fingers.
Marinette's body is engulfed in light, but then dissipates leaving her in a Chloé costume.
"I'm calling Daddy!" She jokingly whines, and your costume wearing off.
(I'm sorry. That really sucked. I've just haven't had the time to write anything goo with school going on. Plus, I haven't had any good inspiration for awhile, and I've been thinking on ending this story so I can focus on others like Lucky Witch Magic, and start others, but idk what to do. I'll try to figure something out. I love you guysTo the stars and the moon❣🌙💠✨