Curse My Brain!!!!!!

I DID IT AGAIN! I HAD ANOTHER IDEA FOR A FANFIC!
Ok, so you know my irl BFF BichCallMeSkittle introduced me to a new anime called "Yona of the Dawn." As I absolutely loved it! I finished season 1 in three days (I was busy and would have finished it sooner if I could) and I can't wait for the second 2. But I recently been reading fan-fictions about it and I wanted to try one out for myself. So I have to, again, change my writing plan/list thing.
So of course I'm going to do "Missing Boy, Found Cat" first, because it's a one shot. I can get that out of the way fast. Now onto "Behind the Glass Mirror." People have been saying, "This one sound interesting," and "you should do this one." But I think I should save that one for later. I want to try writing something that isn't Miraculous Ladybug. I still love the series and will continue to do Miraculous Truth or Dare. But I want to save that one for later. I'm not going to do "Family Is My Priority," because it's old, not good, and I don't want to rewrite it. Lol. So I think the new list will be this.
1. Missing Boy Found Cat
2. New story (you'll find out the title and description of  later)
3. Just Another Superhero
4. Behind The Glass Mirror
5. The String curse
I hope you guys agree to the list, BECAUSE IM NOT CHANGING IT!!!!!!!!!

Until I come up with another book. Lol.
Anyway onto the new book I came up with!

It's almost like all the other Yona of the Dawn fanfics

It's almost like all the other Yona of the Dawn fanfics. I'll have my OC be the purple dragon of the group, and fall for one of the other dragon. (*cough* Blue *cough*) And she has the power of the purple dragon that I think  no one has though of yet. I'm not going to say because I want it to be a surprise. But I will give a clue. It involves a body part that you would least expect. Lol. But if I get 12 comments on this chapter I will write a real description for this book. Deal? Deal.
Ok!
I love you guysTo the stars and the moon❣💠🌙✨