Gamer Superheros

Celeste~
My world is noting but darkness. My muscles and bones hurt all over. In the distance I header my name being called out. Slowly I flutter my eyes open to have them instantly close by a blinding light.
"She's coming to!" A muffled voice cries out.
I open my eyes once again to be meet by two sets of blue and green eyes.
"Are you ok?" Adrien asks, helping sit up from off the floor.
"Lila knock you out while she was fighting Chloé." Mari says.
Flashback
"Chloé and Lila crowd over my shoulder to get a look at my phone to see if people want them to fight. One after another comments come in saying fight. Before I could say anything to start them to fight they are already at it. Lila through S punch after push at Chloé while she surprisingly blocks all of them. At one point they start suing their nails to try to scratch at each other. Then it wet from them using there legs to trip each other, then back to punching. The class stand far away as the scene unfolded. As they pass by me I see Lila's fist come straight at me, and the world turns black.
End of Flashback
"You got that right." Alix laughs.
"Are you ok?" Rose asks, sweetly.
"I fine. I just need to lay off the magic for a little while." I say, looking at my phone to see if I missed any good dares. "After this next dare!"

"What's Five Nights At Freddy's?" Ivan asks

"A popular horror game. It's about five animatronics that hold the spirits of five murdered children come to kill you in a place like Chucky Cheese." I answer.
(True statement, I refuse to step into a Chucky Cheese very sense the game came out.)
"Remind me to never bring my child to one of those places." Alya says to Nino, who turns as red as Nath's hair.
"Anyway let's get started. You guys have one life." I sigh, summoning a computer and a big Tv screen for those to watch. "Mari. You're first."
"Ok." She says, nervously. She may be brave for saving Paris, but what people will find out is that she is terrified of anything horror related. Reluctantly Mari sits at the computer, and loads a new game. She gets through the tutorial fine, but whimpers in fear once in a while.
"Your ladybug. Why are you afraid of a bear, chicken, bunny, and fox?" Lila sassily asks.
"It's a duck, and their creepy." Chloé answers for Mari.
Suddenly Mari runs out of power in game and "It's Me" flashes on screen.
"Who's 'Me?!'" Mari screams panicky.
Freddy's song starts to play causing Mari to turn the camera towards the left door. The glow of Freddy's eyes and mouth emit from the darkness of the door. Marinette shacks in fear waiting for something to happen. The bear's jumpscare plays on screen, and Mari jumps into the comforting arms of her lover. Adrien rubs circles on her lower back as he whisper sweet nothings in her ear to calm her down. After she relaxes he takes her place at the computer creates a new game. Adrien plays up to the fifth night just fine. Fox just hit his door making the power go out.
"NO! Freddy please!" Adrien whines like Markiplier. (I love Markiplier)
Like what happen with Mari, Freddy starts to play his song as his eyes and mouth glow in the darkness. As the last note of the lullaby plays the screen goes dark, only show the clock slowly turns to 6 am. The class cheers as Adrien picks up Mari by the waist and twirls her in the air.
"I declare Adrien the winner!"