Shatter me

~ Celeste
"No!" Marinette screams. "No. No. No. A millions times, no."
"Ok jeez. It was just a question."
"Why?" Adrien asks, surprised by his girlfriend. "What's wrong with bringing Lila here?"
"If she comes then she'll be flirting with you." Marinette explains as she holds him closer. "Don't you remember the last time she flirted with you?!"
"Yeah!" The blond boy chuckles. "But, I'm now off the market, and shouldn't she know?"
Mari's eye widen by his words. "Bring her here!"
The class laughs at the jealous Mari, even Chloé. The once mean blond has yet come to terms that Adrien will never be hers, but she is glad that he can be with someone he loves.
"Good cause people have been giving her dares!" I say as a evil grins spreads on my face. "Miraculous fans DO NOT like Lila. But before before I bring her here. We have a dare you you Mari."
"Oh, no." The hero groans. "What do I have to?"

"What!?" Chloé screams

"What!?" Chloé screams. "But I already wore that hideous outfit!"
"Sorry, Chloé." I sympathize. "The people dare what the people dare."
"Sorry I have to do this Chloé." Mari sighs. "Tikki! Spots on!"
*transformation sequence*
"Ready?" Ladybug asks the scare blond girl.
"Ready as I'll ever be." She sighs as she wraps her arms around her idols neck. ladybug cast her yo-yo towards the top of the building. Pulling herself, and the blond towards the roof they zip to the top. Snapping my fingers a panel of light appears under everyone's feet, and lifts up into the air. Unwrapping the yo-yo form the bar it was attached to Ladybug flicks her hand for it to tangle it around Chloé. Chloé then stands close to the edge, inching herself closer. After a couple steps she falls off. The yo-yo stiffens as it holds up the hanging girl.
"AHHH. Ladybug be carful please." She whales. "My hair!"
"Ok that's enough you have other truths and dares to do." I sigh while shacking my head.
Ladybug then pulls Chloé back up to the roof, and carries her back down to the gym.
"Spots off." Mari commands. "So what's next for me to do?"
Setting the class back down into their assigned bean bags I take out my phone.

"What happened?" Adrien asks slightly confused

"Ahhhhhh. I have no idea." Mari blushes a bright red.
"Oh really Mari." I laugh. "If you won't say then I'll have to show it."
"You wouldn't dare!" Mari yells.
"Try me. Illusion delusion." With a wave of my hand a watery mist swirls in place next to me. In the middle is Ladybug with a candy apple.
"I have a present for you" Ladybug teases Dark Cupid.
Blocking Dark Cupids arrows she dodges Cat Noir's hand then bounces off him up into the air. She then throws the apple at Dark Cupid causing his hands to stick.
"Now it's time to deal with you my kitty." Ladybug says while landing on the fountain. She jumps and then tackled to the ground my Cat Noir.
"Why is Adrien helping me?" Kim asks.
"You shot him with an arrow."Marinette answers.
"Cat Noir! Get her miraculous" Dark Cupid orders while cleaning off his bow.
"Say goodbye to your secret identity my lady." Cat Noir grins.
Ladybug then places her hands on his cheeks, and pulls him into a kiss.
The mist clears leaving the class cheering, but Adrien just stands there is shock.
"Listen Adrien." Mari says while taking her hands in his. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I know it would just be awkward if you knew."
Without warning Adrien pulls Mari by her waist close to him, then smashes his lips onto hers. Mari stiffens at the action, but then melts into the kiss.
"YAAAAAS. ADRIENETTE!!!" I scream.
The class looks at me with a 'what the hell' look again.
"Hey!" I yell. "My ship just sailed. I'm allowed to fangirl."
Needing to breath the couple pulls apart, both of their faces turning red.
"Ok, you two. I hoped you enjoyed your make out, but Mari has one more dare."
"What now?!" Mari exclaims.
"You remember that red dress you designed for yourself yesterday?" I ask.
"Yeah. What about it?"

(But I only hoped the first part

(But I only hoped the first part. The second will come later.)
"What's with everyone making us sing?!" Alya screams.
While Alya throws her tantrum Marinette nervously makes her way up the stage to the middle. Floating myself of the ground once more I position myself in front of her.
"You'll do great." I comfort her. "I've heard you sing, and you're amazing."
She only nods.
"Beware, forswear, the red dress she will wear. "
(You know how it is done by now.)

I could tell some of the boy's noses started to bleed, especially Adrien's

"But I don know the song." Mari blushes madly.
"Yea, right." I laugh. "You wrote the song. Don't think your getting out of this."
"You write songs?" Alya asked her best friend.
"S-sometimes." Mari stutters. "I'm not good tho."
"NOT GOOD?!" I scream. "She's amazing! Now get to it."

(PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG! IT IS AMAZING! TRUST ME!)
The whole class stood in awe at Mari. She had one of the beautiful voices they have ever heard. Strong, powerful, beautiful, heart felt, amazing. Adrien made another mental note on how awesome his girlfriend is. The students suddenly erupted into cheers and screams of joy. Marinette's reverted back into her nothing attire. While walking down the stairs Alya glomps her best friend.
"You were amazing!" She screams.
"You wrote that!?" Nino asks.
As the two bombard the girl with more questions, Adrien pulls her into his embrace.
"Is there nothing you can't do?" He whispers in her ear.
"Well, for the longest time I couldn't tell the guy I had a crush on I liked him." Mari whispers back.
"I love you."
"I love you more."
"I love you most."
With that they share a long passionate kiss, as Alya records the scene.
"Hey!" I interrupt the couple. "It isn't your guy's dare to kiss"
"What?" Alya ask, confused.
"The same person also dared two other people." Tease.
"Who?"
"Kim and Alix."
"What!?" Kim and Alix scream at the same time.
"I dare Kim and Alix to kiss." I quote.
"What!?" Alix screams.
What that Kim hesitant the rollerblading girl by the shoulders and smashes his lips onto here. The heat in her body rushes to her checks as she just stares at the jokes closed eyes. Kim releases her from his grip. Alix gets stands frozen as he makes his away back to his bag.
(I honestly don't know not ship Alix and Kim. I like their rivalry. But that's just me.)
"Ok then." I say. "How 'bout I gets bring Lila here?"
"I think that's a good idea." Mari comments.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it took me like 10 fricken days to update. As you know I haven't been feeling well for the past month or so. And my school life has been really stressing me. This week I had to make a 3D scale model of a city of my design in just THREE DAYS. STRESS OVERLOAD THERE! So now that it's off my plate I'll hopefully update more often. Keep commenting! Goodbye for now my Lovelies. Loooooove yooooooou to the sun and the moon. ☀️🌙❣