Get Well Soon Adrien

Celeste~
It's really worrying me that I don't know if Adrien will be ok. It's frustrating that I can't predict the future in this situation. The class and I sit in the gym of the school. Myself, my mind is literally in another world.
"Celeste!" I hear.
"What!" I scream falling out of the air, and landing on a bean bag chair I floating above.
"You phone has been going off for the past few minutes, and it's starting to give me a headache." Alix complains.
Snapping my fingers my phone appears in my hand.
"That's it!" I scream, perking everyone up.
"What is it!?" Nino asks.
"Someone from my world is a genius!"
Waving my hands streamers, tables , and other party decorations set themselves up in the gym.
"What are you doing?" Rose asks sweetly.
"Setting up the next dare for the whole class."

"I wouldn't call it a genius-" "Shut it Max

"Shut it Max. It is genius." I interrupt him. "This is something for Adrien. How would you feel if you just found out Paris's super villain was your father that you were fighting against throughout your superhero career?"
"It really is genius." Comments Alya. "But how will we get him out?"
"Knowing him, he probably in heaven sleeping with Mari in his arms." Nino says.
"I already telepathic told her what's going on." I explain.
"You really can do anything."
After setting up a few more things Adrien and Mari come out of the bedroom.
"Surprise!" We all scream. Luckily a small smile appears on his lips.
Everyone enjoys themselves at thane party. Adrien seems to be better.
"Hey guys!" I yell. "I got a dare that would go great with the party."
"And what would that de?" Mari asks.
"How about a game of pocky?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for all the A/N's. I had the lack of motivation to write. Then after camping for the weekend I felt the need and motivation to write. You guys! You lovelies are my motivation. And I felt like I was letting you guys down when I wasn't writing. PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I'll see you lovelies in the next chapter! I love you guys To the stars and the moon 🌙✨