Servant Camp

Hey guys! I'm sorry to inform you that I won't be able to update this week. My mom is making me do this servant camp thing at my church were we fix/construct stuff for the county. (Which I find stupid of why they dot hire professionals or that can just be me not wanting to do the work.) The only reason why I'm doing it is because my friend, who I consider my little sister and is actually the sister of Ex boyfriend, (That's a stroy for another time. Comment if you what me to explain that relationship) would be all alone. The servant "camp" last all week from 8am to 5pm. They feed me breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and blah blah blah. So all day I'll be out in the sun doing yard work. Yay! NOTE THE SARCASM! it sucks even more that I have a heart condition that makes it harder for me, and makes me have to drink a lot more water than others. I hate it. That's why I prefer to stay inside watch YouTube and write. But my mother "persuaded"  me to do the camp. Today was the first day and I have to say.....

IT SUCKED! IT WAS SO BORING! I COULD ONLY READ WHILE EATING! AND IT WAS ONLY AT THE CHURCH GARDENS! TOMORROW WE HAVE REAL WORK! I'm gonna die. So I won't be able to write this week. Blame my mom for the lack of  updates for the week. Sorry again. But if 6 comments telling me to explain my relationship with my ex I'll try to get it out this week. Ok?
Ok!n
I love you guysTo the stars and the moon❣💠🌙✨