The Truth

Celeste~
"Ok. The moment of truth!" I excited jump up and down.
"What do you mean?" Max asks, readjusting his glasses.
"Something that Miraculous fans and chapters have been wondering sense the beginning." I explain, and show them the truth questions.

"Yea

"Yea." Megan says. "Literally every miraculous asks that question almost everyday."
"Then let's get started." I say. "Chloé, would you start please."
Be free she begins she lets out a huff of air. "The reason why I liked Adrien is because I was he's first friend when we were little, so I thought that meant I was special. Then when I realized that I was just a friend I wanted us to be more. I guess, I took the wrong approach. Hehe. But I'm happy to see him happy."
"Thank Chloé." Adrien says, giving the girl a quick side hug then returning to his lady's side with a smile on her face.
"And as for the being mean part........ I don't know. But I do know why I mean to you Marinette." The blond sighs. "I felt threatened for all those years. Everybody liked you no matter what you did. You have that natural beauty that I don't have, personality wise and physically wise. So I was mean to you to... I don't know..... to feel better about myself. Sorry."
"It's ok." Marinette smiles. "I already forgave you."
"That's why you're are the best."
"Ok your turn Lila." I say to the girl still in the trash.
"No." She huffs.
"You have to."
"No."
"Yes."
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Ok!" I smiles.
"Dang it!" She yells, picking a banana peel off her head. "I lie so people will love me. I like Adrien because he's rich, and handsome. There, happy?"
"Happy you did it. Unhappy about the answer." I sigh. "But the questions are answered. You happy Megan?"
"Yea!"