Redemption

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Chloé screams as she walks up to Marinette, pushing her off Adrien. "He's mine!"
"Chloé." Adrien scolds while helping Marinette to her feet. (See my other book for cute moments like this) "Listen, you and I have known each other for a long time, and I find it hard to see how you cannot tell that I don't like you in that way."
The class stares at the blond in shock while I give an approving smirk. Alya pulls out her phone and starts recording the event. Finally, after so long Adrien confronts Chloe of her "obsession."
"You and I are just friends." The superhero continues. "I like someone else."
With that, he places his hands on Mari's waist and pulls her close. Mari's head then rests on his collar bone as she places her hands on his chest. Chloe stands there in defeat, realizing she can never get the cute rich guy.
"I hate to break up this cute moment." I interrupt. "But we got another dare."
As the students head back to there seats Kim asks. "So who's the next dare for?"
Looking down at my phone I read. "This comment is from Mystic_Diana. 'I Dare Chloé to wear the ugliest clothing ever.'"
The whole class burst out laughing. All but Marinette and Adrien.
"Hey," Alya says as she wraps an arm around her best friend. "Why aren't you happy? Chloé finally is getting what she deserves!"
"Yeah." Mari sighs as she cuddles closer to Adrien. "But her crush just got crushed. Wouldn't it be kind of mean to make her don't something like that?"
"I agree with Marinette," Adrien adds. "She may be mean, but that doesn't give us the right to diss her."
As the blond girl listens to her now known idol and her partner tears threaten to spill from her eyes. "I'll do it."
"What!?" The classmate scream in unison.
"I'll do it," Chloé repeats. "I'll do the dare."
"No Chloé," Mari says. "You don't have to."
"But I want to." Chloe cries, tears now staining her cheeks. "It's the least I could do after all I have done to you."
Mari pulls out of her partner's embrace and makes her way towards the crying blond. Suddenly she pulls her into a hug. Hesitantly Chloé wraps her arms around the superhero.
"You really are the greatest Marinette." Chloé whispers so only she can hear. But, being me, I could hear with my super hearing. They pull apart, and Chloé steps onto the pedestal as is rises again.
Floating my way over to her she gives a nod for me to cast the spell. I can feel my power coursing through my veins as yellow globs from around my hands. Bright lightning pulsing around me and Chloe. 
"Beware, forswear. Give her the ugliest thing to wear."
Just like with Adrien, her body emits a bright yellow light for a few seconds. When the light fades Chloé stands there wearing a fluffy ribbon dress that looks like the Lorax had a bad hair day.

 When the light fades Chloé stands there wearing a fluffy ribbon dress that looks like the Lorax had a bad hair day

Most would expect her to scream and cry, but she just stands there with the biggest smile on her face. I can sense something has changed in her for the better. I can foresee that starting right now Chloé will try to be a better person. 
This fact makes me happy to see Marinette has touched her heart. And if Marinette can change Chloé, then maybe she can change another person in mind. With a snap of my fingers Chloe's clothes return.
"Let's take a break, and get some lunch."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys!!! Hoped you guys liked this chapter. I know it's not what you were expecting, and some of you may not agree with what I did. I do in fact hate Chloé, but I'm to nice to do that to her. Even if she isn't real. I tried to write this as mean as possible, but then it dawned upon me. Why am I doing this? I hate Lila more than Chloé, plus I've had the idea for my other book and decided against it. Chloé may be mean, but a least she isn't a lying B**ch like Lila. So can say whatever you guys want about the chapter, but please make sure to leave a truth/ dare. Ok. Goodbye for now my lovelies. Loooooooove yoooooou❣💎💠