Multiple Marinettes

Celeste POV
Turning away, no one stops Adrien from making out with Mari. No one shoulder ever see there lover with another person. Especially with a clone of yourself. (Lol) Needing air they pull apart, but rest there foreheads against each other's.
"I love you." He whispers to here.
"I love you too." She whispers. "I'm sorry for doing that. It was a dare."
"It's ok. I'd go to the ends of every world Celeste brings me to for you. I love you that much."
"Prove it." I interject.
"What?!" They glare at me, clearing upset I ruined there moment.
"I have the perfect way to prove Adrien loves you." I say, looking down at my phone.
"How?"

"No! Adrien you don't have to do it!" Mari argues

"Come on, it would be cool." Kim says.
"Yea! Do it!" She screams.
We all turn her the crazy blond.
"To prove he loves me not her."
"I thought you changed." Juleka questions.
"Right. Sorry." The blond apologizes. "I sometime forget. Sorry Mari. I'm sure he loves you."
"So let him do it." My tomato child, had been mostly quiet this entire time, says.
"Yeah, all of us don't mind." Rose says sweetly. "We all look up to you Mari!"
"Marinette." Adrien says, resting his hand on her shoulder. "I don't mind. Plus, I want to prove it even more to you."
"Ok." She sighs.
"Ok everyone gather up." I say.
Everyone but Adrien gathers in the center of the gym.
"Beware, forswear, let there be Mari's everywhere."
Red puffs of smoke form around everyone's bodies but Adrien. Adrien closes his eyes as the Marinette's start to shuffle around. I myself know exactly where the real Mari is. I also know the ending of if he find her or not. But I'm not telling. I will say that there is one difference between the real Marinette and the fake ones. After the Marinette's find a spot I place my hand of Adrien's shoulder to let him know he can open his eyes.
Adrien's POV (Ohhhhh! Bet you thought you never read from his POV again. Haha! You thought wrong!)
I open my eyes to find a room full of Marinette's. Walking through the crowd I survey each and every Mari. Looking for the every detail. After a few minutes I notice a similarity between the clones that would mean they weren't my lady. I step up to each Mari, taking in there face features. Another couple of minutes pass, and I finally found the real Marinette. Without thinking I press my lips onto hers. She immediately kisses back. Everybody claps as the revert back to themselves.
"How did you know it was me?" Mari asks, pulling away.
"I'd always recognize your adorable freckles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: You guys must feel special. Two chapters in one day. Lucky you! For warning, don't get used to it. I love you d guysTo the stars and the moon ✨🌙