Somewhere New ~Five Seconds Of Summer Fanfiction~

Haii everyone! I decided to start my first five seconds of summer fanfiction! I'm also going to do a book of one shots! So, let me stop talking, and give you a very short prologue

~*~

I stood by the door, peering inside it's tiny windows. "Ashton?" A voice asked. When I turned around, I was comforted by my mothers warm, greeting face. "Are you ready to go?"

The whole situation was riding on my shoulders. I didn't want to abandon everything I loved, and my family just for my gain. I have no idea why my parents decided to go along with my selfish choice. "I guess so." I turned the silver knob, and opened the door. But before I could even think of stepping outside, I turned around, and looked at the house on last time.

It was a shell of it's former self. An empty, big house that held me for all these years. All the memories I had made here would be lost, and then someone new would move in... The thought made me sick.

They all told me that Melbourne wouldn't be that bad. Some said that it was great, even. But I knew that I had to decide that for myself.

~*~

I know it's really short, but it's not much to say in here. The story I hope will be pretty long, but this is just to get kicked off, and kind of slowly uncover all the unanswered questions.