♪Chapter Thirteen♪

This is one of my favorite chapters. The song that they are playing for the talent show will be revealed. I need to get some information from all of the members of the 5SOS family... What do you think will happen next in this story? What do you want to happen next in this story? Please PLEASE leave your thoughts in the comments, or inbox me them. They will really help me,and give me possible inspiration. Thanks so much guys. Y'all are lovely.

"Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman. And maybe he won't find out but I know, you were the last good thing about this part of town." Grand Theft Autumn, Fall Out Boy

~*~

"Mom, it's no big deal." I whined as my mom forced me to hold ice to my face. The ice numbed the pain, but in its place was the feeling of frost bite. I winced, but continued to hold the bag of ice to my face.

The living room was dim, with only one lamp shining in a corner. The only sound other than somebody talking was coming from our tv, which was showing Regular Show. I looked out of one of the closest windows, finding out that the sun was just beginning to set outside.

"It is a big deal." She insisted. She handed me a cup of chai tea, and I took a hearty sip from it. It burned at my tongue, but I accepted the burn as punishment for being stupid. "How did this even happen?"

"I, uh," I tried to say, looking for the best lie. "Walked into something. During gym."

"Uh huh," She said, trying to believe my false words. She looked into my bright eyes, searching for answers. "Is it happening again?"

I didn't even have to consider what she meant. I knew what she was going to say even before she did. "Yeah, bu-"

"I'm calling that school right now."

"No, don't. Mom, I'm getting a new start here. I don't want everyone to hate me." I cried, attempting to get her to understand. If they got caught, they'd just get suspended. They wouldn't learn anything. They'd come back to school, angrier than ever. And all that rage would be pointed at me. "It's just going to make it worse. Please."

She sighed. I already knew that it was hard for a mother to go through what she was dealing with. And she was dealing with it alone. "Is this the first time?" She asked, fiddling with her thumbs. "The first time they've targeted you? Or anybody you know?"

I gulped. This could be a gateway for Michael and Luke to be left alone, free of bullies. But I was too dumb to realize it at the time. "Yeah, the first time."

"If it happens again, I'm going to do something about it." She kissed my cheek, like she used to do when I was seven. "Now get some rest."

~*~

That day was just too tiring. Too tiring for me to get my lazy butt out of bed. My face looked like a mess, and it hurt like hell. Callie, and everybody else, would just have to wait.

But of course, the rest of Five Seconds Of Summer wouldn't allow me to skip out like that.

While laying on my sofa in the living room, my mother hurried to answer the door for whoever knocked on it. I sat up, not expecting anybody to visit that night. Who ever came to visit me?

"Is Ashton home?" I heard a masculine voice ask.

I saw my mother nod, but she was blocking the figure in the doorway. She answered with, "Yeah, but he's not feeling too well. Maybe you should come back another time-"

"We really need to talk to him. It's urgent."

We?

She looked back, looking at me. I nodded, and managed to drag my broken body off of the couch. My mother went to go sit in the living room, and I went to stand in the door.