♪Chapter Twenty Six♪

1D is in this one, but I know and like them about 0.000000001% so don't expect to see a huge description or such loving things being said about em lolol but I think Niall is quite a nice person, since other bands/groups say they like him the most

"You'll get far, stay clean." Kiss The Ring, My Chemical Romance <--- Listen to this song if you like good rock music

~*~

"Can we please get down, can we please get down?!"

Callie held my arm lightly, basking around in complete bliss. "Why?" She laughed in delight, and looked down over London. What a foggy town, I thought to myself, too afraid to look down at the view from there, the top of the London Eye. It was my idea to go on it in the first place, but now as we slowly approached the very top, it seemed that I would not be able to hold in the contents of my stomach. Her cheeks were full of red, and she turned to me. "We're so high already!"

"He's just scared, Caroline." My mom said, taking a quick picture with her phone, probably sending it to her only brother. We rarely traveled around, so when we did, we had to fully document it. This was going to be a trip that I wouldn't be allowed to forget; we actually had a huge purpose for going somewhere, and we could potentially (and hopefully) become famous. How could you not document that?

"Mom, please." I groaned, shutting my eyes so tight that they almost went numb. When I opened them to relieve the pain, I looked up at Callie, who was effortlessly holding me up. "I'm not scared. Well..." I looked to my left, watching ant-like specs moving around. My stomach flipped, and I had to instantly look away.

She laughed, making light of it. "It's okay if you're scared." Callie squeezed my hand.

"But I'm not."

"Uh huh." She said back, going back to her enjoyment.

When it was over and we could see land once again, I could have sworn that was the happiest I could be to see the ground again. It seemed to be like living in a fairy tale - my girlfriend walking next to me in London, our arms crossed together, without caring about anything else. Luke, Michael, Calum, Harper, and Olivia went to apparently some really famous coffee shop, where the members of 1D promised to meet us. I had told them that Callie and I would meet them there later, because we still wanted to go touring, despite already have had gone touring earlier.

We took one of those tour buses - the red ones with no top - to the meeting, then we were able to walk the rest of the way. So far, London had not been anything like stereotypes said it would be; I hadn't seen anyone drink tea, eat scones, or walk around with a petticoat. I guess people just refuse to educate themselves on how things truly are. (A/N: True shit though.)

I held the glass door open for Callie of course, and the smell of heavy coffee beans instantly hit my nostrils. People sat at table, busily conversing or working away on their laptops, minding their own business. The coffee shop had two levels, so I followed Callie upstairs to where our "secret meeting" would take place. The only secret was that 1D was there, and they had taken a regular taxi cab to avoid attention.

"Ash!" I heard someone yell from behind. I turned, seeing Calum waving me down. With a smile, I linked hands with Callie, and joined them at the table. It was a table next to the window, allowing light to illuminate the shop. Chairs were gathered all around the table, ensuring that we were a large group.

"Where are...They?" Callie asked, and by they, she meant 1D.

Michael shrugged. "I dunno, getting everyone a coffee or something." It seemed that all Michael cared about was food. On a regular basis, I was like that too, but this whole tour thing took my appetite.