☆Chapter Twelve☆

I am soooo blessed to have fans like you guys. And I know that the boys are also blessed to have you guys :) 1K+ reads? That's AMAZING. Sorry for all the slow updates, I'm trying to update once a week. I couldn't have done it without all of you. Thanks so much ;-)

"Cause I feel so damn lost. And it comes with a cost of being alone." -Gotta Get Out

~*~

A left, straight down, then another left is how I get to English - my class right after lunch. The talent show was after school, so our practice was tiring and stressful.

It was full of Luke screaming at us not to forget things, Michael asking if he can go to the bathroom, and Calum just wanting to go take a break. I was just sitting there, listening to all of the crazy.

But I didn't know that I was apart of said crazy.

As I walked down the crowded hallway, I thought of Callie, and the risky date that she had agreed to go on.

Why did she even say yes? Why did I even ask? It was so random of me, trying to cover up my feelings, so I ask a girl on a date.

Sending her the wrong message that I like her, which I definitely do not, but then being confused because I might.

Life was already stressful, eating away at my energy like a random disease. My band mates were as stressed as I was, if not more. I wish that I knew some way to calm them down, but I can't even calm myself down.

"What are you doing, Irwin?"

I turned, attempting to answer whoever called my name. "What?" I asked, seeing that it was the same guys that we're talking to Luke and Michael the other day.

"What are you doing with your little emo band mates?" One of them asked, obviously the "leader" of the whole group.

He looked fearless, his arms muscular and bulky. His brown eyes were deep and full of aggression. "We told them already. Singing is for little girls."

"Who do you think you guys are? Talking to people like they're five?" I snapped back, trying to defend somebody for was.

I didn't care what Luke said. There was no chance that I was going to run.

"Look here." One of them yelled, forcing against a tan locker. I bit my lips to keep from calling out that I was in pain. "We can do whatever the hell we want. Hey, we thought you were pretty cool, but turns out you're just another emo punk."

In one motion, one of those guys brought their fist to my face with hard impact. This time, I didn't hold back on the cries, I let myself scream with pain.

But I should have just kept my mouth shut.

I fed them enough drive to get the satisfaction from beating me up. In some sick way, they enjoyed hearing their victims' cries of pain. It gave them sort of a rush.

My vision blurred, and the room spun around me furiously. I could feel warm blood escaping from my nose, and I looked down to see it collecting on the ground.

I sank to the floor. For some reason, I was sure that I was going to die, so I just closed my eyes. I let the world take me as prisoner.

~*~

"You'll be fine." A nurse said, inspecting my broken nose, and black eye. My stomach was sore as hell, but enough was wrong already. "It's just those bullies I'm worried about."

Bullies.

I haven't heard somebody say that word in the longest time.

My stomach launched, feeling like it was on fire. I held back my throw up, not wanting to show my weakness.

Bullies?

Was I being bullied...again?