♪Chapter Twenty One♪

I had trouble with picking between quotes so I kinda just used both.

"So I'll just smile, and make believe I don't feel a thing. It doesn't work for me. Oh well, oh well, guess I'll see you in Hell." "I'll tell you how I took one straight through the heart, and it's not easy to talk about." Oh Well Oh Well, Mayday Parade

"I kissed the scars on her skin. I still think you're beautiful, and I don't ever want to lose my best friend." A Match Into The Ocean, Pierce The Veil

I missed something really important?? This is not at all what I planned for this chapter. But this chapter needs a spot in this story. Wether or not it's a rumor or if it's true, (idk I think it's true.) I still want to put it in my story. It's a thing that many others and I (very unfortunately) are struggling with. You'll see what I mean later.

~*~

When the sun rose the next day, I thought I was in dream land. A beautiful girl was laying in my arms - even though she had told her parents I'd be in the guest room. The cold Winter's air was beating on the window, and snow was falling from the clouded sky.

Without waking Callie up, I crawled out of bed to get a better look. What I got was a picture that promised no school at all. "Callie, wake up." I whispered, nudging her ever so lightly on her shoulder. She slept with the blankets fully covering her, and when she had gone into the bathroom to change, she had come out in a full length nightgown.

That was pretty odd. I mean, yeah, we're just 17, but a full length nightgown? Can't change In front of your boyfriend?

I kicked the thoughts out of my head as soon as I noticed I was thinking them. Times like those I wished I was conscious when "it" happened.

To wake up Callie, I pulled the covers off of her, and whispered louder, "Callie."

"Hmm?" She mumbled, and turned to the other side.

"You missed school." I lied.

I watched her eyes bug out of her head, but her movements were still slow. "What?" She started getting out of bed, and turned to me. "Why didn't you tell me? Now I have to rush to make my lunch, take a shower, get dressed. No, I don't even have enough time for all of that." She proceeded to strip herself of her nightgown, but she still had on a tank top. I examined her stomach, which would surely start to swell in a matter of time.

How would people see her then?

Deciding that I had spooked her enough, I grabbed onto her wrist and spoke softly. "I'm just fooling. School's canceled." I motioned to the window. "Snow." We were face to face, arguably the closest we've ever been to each other. I was still holding on to her wrist, and I could feel something rough when my thumb rubbed against it.

"Oh." She said short and sweetly. "Well... I'll just go back to bed, I guess."

I thought about letting her go for a split second, but when she turned to leave, I whispered, "What's that? On your wrist, I mean."

"Nothing," she said, attempting to shake free of my wrist. When I decided I couldn't hold her much longer, she broke free, asking, "Can I go back to sleep now?" And she hid her arm behind her back.

"Not yet," I stated, sitting her down on her bed. She looked at me with her dark eyes, questioning every movement I made. She probably had an idea of what I was doing, but I didn't want to come out and say it. Slowly but surely, I pulled her arm out from behind her back. She wrote with her right - so her left arm was a mess. It wasn't just cuts and such - no, it was burns, too. They clouded up her arm so badly that she wanted to hide them 24/7.