Final Episode (Let's Change The Channel)

Thanks for reading my story, and putting up with my super long author notes and small hiatuses. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my story and vote for it. Please enjoy the last chapter :3! Oh and a side note: I'm doing sort of like a prequel book of this story, kind of an assortment of Somewhere New stories, (on the side) if you wanted to know. 'Til "Just Another Fangirl"... (I'm so exCited)

"Everything around me seems so much different than where I'm from. And at this rate I think my fate's been sealed, this life's so unpredictable. We'll go continue to live a life that no one knows. Where's this gonna go?" Homesick, A Day To Remember

~*~

After weeks of an exhausting tour, we were on our way out back. Our peers had already finished their Winter breaks weeks before, when we were right in the middle of ours. We finally got to put ourselves out there in a professional way, parading around the stage, just having a good time. It seemed kind of crazy that some fans actually knew some of our songs, despite us not even having any studio versions out. Luke's face lit up with excitement every night as he sang the opening lyrics, and watched the crowd sing them back. Calum seemed to be the happiest he had ever been when we got to France, and finally got to the Eiffel Tower, swearing that he'll find his one true love there.

"You just don't get it," Calum had said, "It's gonna happen. And it's gonna be awesome." Then we'd all laugh at him, of course.

The airport was packed, and it was just because we were there. Somehow, people found out when we were leaving and where, and decided to come out for us. It was a sweet gesture, but kind of weird, considering they knew something that we hadn't told us.

Callie said she didn't want to be bothered. I couldn't tell if it was something I did, or the fans, or just being pregnant. Knowing that if we were seen together fans will suspect us of dating, Callie found her own place to sit with the "chaperones". Olivia and Harper were glad to be greeted by fans, especially Harper, who followed Michael around like a lost puppy. They had to be dating at that point, because we all witnessed full out kisses between the two.

"Hey," Luke greeted, finally taking a seat after signing a fan's shirt. We finally got our own bodyguards, and they only allowed fans to come within a certain distance of us. Hey, we're human too. We need our space. (A/N: I don't think that every fan understands this concept. Whatever fandom you're in, they are real people. They can't meet everyone all day long. They don't owe you anything.)

I looked at him, and replied, "Nothing. Just waiting for the stupid plane."

He sighed, and nodded. He pulled out a small carry on bag, and pulled out a random chocolate bar from it. "Want a bite?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm good." I settled in my seat, with Luke enjoying his chocolate next to me. Then I looked down at his bag - and felt a slight sliver of deja vu. "Luke.... Is this yours?"

He froze, halfway through the final bite of the bar. "Uh huh. What about it?"

"Nothing.... I was just wondering.... Why do you have a bunch of pills in there?"

"We can not talk about this now, there's fans all around, and people that I care about here. They don't need to hear this right now."

"Wait, is this why you and Oli-"

"No. We didn't split just because of that. I had to... Go away."

I pulled back, whisper yelling, "Do you mean rehab?!"

"We'll talk about this later."

"Are we really? Or are you going to just push it off, and ignore this?"