Car Incident (Leah's POV)

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I stood only a few feet away from my "dead", twin brother. Everything about him was different, though. He looked like he hadn't showered in weeks, his hair was as long as Cisco's hair, except Ronnie's was tangled and matted like an abandoned mutt. His face was covered in dirt and soot. His blue eyes- my blue eyes- they were empty as they looked at me; it was almost like he didn't recognize me.

"Ronnie?" I called to him again.

He flinched as I said his name and his fist clenched even tighter, turning his knuckles white. He had a pained look on his face and my heart ached. Every bone in my body yearned to run forward and tackle him, hug him tighter than I ever had. My mind was in denial that he was really there- I miss him so much, my mind must be kidding me- but my eyes were seeing him for sure, and from what I could tell, Cisco could see him too. I couldn't be hallucinating.

I had dreamed about this moment for almost two years now; a year, seven months, three weeks, and two days to be exact. Ever since his funeral, I pictured this moment... It wasn't how I imagined, though. I pictured hugging and crying, and full on celebration. But he looked like he didn't even want to see me. He looked like he was disgusted at the sight of me.

"Go away," he growled.

"Ronnie, please," I stepped forward again, shrugging Cisco's hand off my shoulder. "It's me. It's Leah... It's your other half. Your twin, Leah, remember?" I was now close enough to peer up into his face. My eyes watered as he looked at me blankly. There was nothing in his eyes. He was not the same Ronnie. "What happened to you, Ronnie?"

"THAT's NOT MY NAME!" He shouted in my face.

Suddenly, there was a lot of heat and I gasped and backed up. I felt Cisco's arms around me and he pulled me behind him, protectively. I didn't want him to though. I couldn't understand why he was panicking. This was Ronnie! He wouldn't hurt me...

I looked over at Ronnie to see his hands and head was emerged in fire. His eyes glowed a dangerous white and he barred his teeth at us, almost like a dog. Okay, it wasn't fully Ronnie but I wasn't about to give up on my brother.

"Ronnie, don't do this!" Cisco demanded, keeping me shielded.

"QUIT CALLING ME THAT!" He shouted. "Leave me alone, I'm NOT Ronnie! Quit looking for me! All three of you!" The fact that Caitlin knew about this was the last thing on my mind.

He faced the palm of his hands to the ground and a stream of fire shot out and touched the sidewalk. At that, he shot up towards the sky- he was flying!

"Ronnie, no, wait!" I begged, trying to jump forward to stop him but Cisco kept me from doing that. Cisco finally let me go once he was far from us and I ran forward a bit as if I could catch him, but he long gone. Everything felt empty then. I hadn't felt that lonely since he "died" and I stood alone after the funeral had ended to say a goodbye privately. I cried then too, just as I was crying now.