Technical Issues (Cisco's POV)

Unfortunately, my arm healed faster than Leah's ribs and collarbone. For the first two weeks, she continued to get pissed off when she found it difficult for her to do things on her own. The first time she started to get angry, Caitlin and I were discussing how the electricity was acting up in certain rooms while Leah was in the shower in the room next to us. Leah had been staying at STAR Labs since the accident so Caitlin could keep a close eye on her. I figured Caitlin could keep an eye on her outside of the Labs, but I didn't question it.

We heard a clatter and Leah hiss before it went silent again.

"Leah, are you alright?" Caitlin called out as we listened closely.

There was a sigh and more commotion before Leah replied, "Caitlin..." she whimpered, "I think I need help."

Caitlin quickly handed me her clipboard with a "hold on" before disappearing into the bathroom. I went back to observing Caitlin's data on the recent problems with our machines and lights, slightly concerned about Leah, but knowing there wasn't anything I could do. This was more of a girl's thing, right?

Besides, I've already kissed her, I'm sure she'd kill me if I walked in on her in the shower.

I set the clipboard down on the table in front of me and rubbed the bridge of my nose between my thumb and pointer finger as my face flushed painfully. Was I embarrassed to kiss her? No way. Was I embarrassed to say it was because I really wanted to kiss her even though I haven't even told her how I felt yet? Totally. What was worse was that neither of us were talking about it. I wasn't even sure how I would bring it up:

"So, about that kiss?" Wink at her... Give a sly smile... She would like that, wouldn't she?

Only problem was- I knew Leah, I knew her VERY well except I didn't know her romantically. I wasn't sure what she liked or didn't like and whether she was more into the cheesy romance or the "I'm-Super-Relaxed-Around-You" kind of relationship. I didn't even like to use that word. For all I knew, she only saw me as a friend. Or worse, she saw me as a brother...

With my eyes closed, I could still feel her lips on mine. It may have been fourteen days ago, but I would never forget that kiss. It was soft and sweet, like how I pictured our first kiss, not that the setting or situation was how I planned it, though... But she had kissed me back and it wasn't a short kiss. She tasted like sunshine, like the sun kissed her lips. She did kiss back...

I threw my head down on the desk and sighed. If I was smart and nothing short of brave, I would've asked her about it right after it happened. But instead, we had sat in silence, threading our fingers together and just listening to our uneven breathing. She had left me completely breathless, but by time I removed my forehead from hers, she was already half-asleep again. She gave me room to lay down beside her and I held her hand with my good one while she slept. I was planning on never leaving until she kicked me out, but then Caitlin had come back in to check her over again and told me I was in the way. I reluctantly climbed off the bed and left. It wasn't till I went to bed that night that I had fully realized what had happened and felt squeamish.