Acceptance (Cisco's POV)

(I like the song, I think it goes well with Leah and Cisco's feelings right now) 

**Several Hours before Wells went to visit Leah***

I sat in a chair next to Harrison Wells- YES, thee Harrison Wells- my idol and my boss for almost two years now. The man was a complete genius and saying "I admire him" would be a complete understatement. And the fact that the man takes time out of his day to watch a fantastic classic movie with me- the one and only To Kill a Mockingbird- just makes him even more awesome. We sat in the one and only STAR Labs itself to watch a movie. Some people would kill to be me. Others would kill the man next to me. I guess he isn't really as popular as he used to be before the accident but he was still pretty cool to me. He made a mistake, we all do. However, this wasn't the first time we had done this but this time, he was acting strange. The fact that he took his glasses off to wipe them on the edge of his shirt for a few minutes and wasn't even paying attention to the movie was my proof.

I sighed and reluctantly stopped the movie. "Okay, what are you thinking?"

"I think I'm going to have to cancel movie night tonight," he told me, placing the glasses back on his face.

"But we're already here and the movie is already on..."

He looked at me with a frown and for a second, he looked a lot older than usual. The wrinkles on his forehead had grown with the stress brought on from our biggest failure. I'm sure the fingers that everyone has been pointing at him hadn't helped much either.

"I have people to visit before tonight ends."

I couldn't help be curious as I asked, "Who?"

"I'm stopping by Leah's place first." He said.

Something in my chest stirred at the sound of her name. It was like missing your best friend but even more so. Things were so much more quiet and awkward without Leah around. Besides, Wells and Caitlin didn't really understand my jokes like Leah could. I wanted her to come back just as badly.

I could hear the strain in Wells voice when he said her name. He blamed himself for the death of her twin brother, Ronnie. I wasn't going to accept that, though. Ronnie was a great friend of mine, almost like my brother, but I know his death was an accident. Wells wouldn't have gotten anyone hurt or killed on purpose. Things just didn't go as planned. However, Leah wasn't taking it as well. I had called her many times and all my text messages were read but unanswered. I was just hoping that she was okay. The last thing I wanted was for her to suffer alone, she was not alone. I wouldn't allow that. As a friend, of course! Because that's what friends do! My chest felt fuzzy again at the thought of her walking through the door right then. Oh yeah, I missed her. No doubt about that.

"Is that even a good idea? I don't think she wants to see any of us..." I said, my voice sounded a lot quieter than I expected. Okay, so the topic was touchy for all of us.

"If we leave her alone for too long, she's going to implode. She's already feeling like a bunch of little pieces, if the rest of her implodes, there might not be any Leah left."

"No Leah left"... The blood in my veins ran cold at the thought of it. I had a chill run down my spine and not a good chill- no, a chill like when Darth Vader says he's your father and your whole world falls to shit. It's not a good chill.

Wells was quick to roll out the room and leave me alone with my thoughts. All I could think about was Leah- not that it was rare- but she was even more on my mind now than ever. I was so worried about her but I just couldn't get myself to stop at her place and check on her. What would I say?