Green and Gray (Cisco's POV)

Cisco

I followed Leah into the main lab and almost smacked right into her when she stopped. I step to the side to see what she was staring at and I almost squealed again. It was the woman who blew up the Humvees on the highway.

"What is she doing here?" I asked, my voice an octave higher than usual.

"It's okay," Barry told me, "I brought her here!"

"Why?" Leah questioned, she seemed to be in as much as shocked as I was, her bright blue eyes wide with worry.

"She's not a bad guy," Ronnie stated. "She's running from Eiling, just like me."

The woman nodded, "He wants to use my powers..."

"There seems to be a lot of that going around," Barry mumbled, fixing that the collar of his shirt.

"Dude," that's when I noticed it, "Why aren't you wearing your suit? What about your secret identity?" Everyone seemed to give concerned glances at each other, then. Felicity coughed as though trying to ignore the weird tension in the air. The woman practically physically folded in as if she was guilty of something and Ronnie discreetly covered a smirk behind his hand. Barry scratched the back of his neck and Caitlin's eyes went wide. Wells seemed to be the only one who didn't react and Leah just looked as confused as I was. "What?"

"It's gone," Caitlin explained.

Confused and very concerned, I turned to Barry, "What does she mean?"

"It blew up, dude," Barry stated quickly as if ripping the Band-Aid off quickly, "It went kaboom."

"My suit... went... kaboom?" I whimpered. But all of my hard work! Gone.

"Sorry," a quiet voice said. I turned to see the woman staring down at her hands. "I can't control it... Anything I touch, just..."

"Goes kaboom?" Leah finished for her.

She nodded. "Yeah."

Leah bit her bottom lip before saying, "That's alright."

"It is?" I cried out.

"Will you be nice?" She snapped, giving me a short glare. It disappeared almost as quickly as it came when she asked, "Don't you have two others in storage?"

"Yeah, but they'll need modifications..." I explained. "Besides, that was my favorite one."

She tried to hide the small smile that escaped her lips as she shook her head. "I'll help you."