About Time (Leah's POV)

I don't remember saying this name. Or running through the distance in between us. However, I found myself wrapped up in his massive arms within seconds, and he had to lift me off the ground or else bend down because of the slight height difference. I probably should've kept my heels on, it would've helped, but at the moment, I didn't mind that my feet weren't touching the ground. It matched exactly how I was feeling at the moment. I was on cloud nine to have the brother I thought was dead back in my arms. He set me down after a few minutes of tight squeezes and giggles.

"Let me see you!" He laughed, setting me down to get a good look at my face which was streaming with tears again. Happy tears this time. No wonder why I was so exhausted, there was so much crying going on today. He looked me over as if he was trying to remember every second of this moment. He grinned, his goofy grin, and finally spoke up, "You're still short."

"Hey!" I playfully smacked his arm and he laughed again. His laugh had to be my second favorite, Cisco's being my first, of course. I'd never tell Ronnie that, though. "You just got back and you're already being mean!" I was teasing, but then I closed the distance again and wrapped him in another hug. His arms were large and he could've easily crushed me with him. I had always joked that he had the good looks and I had the brain; his arms and my lack of muscles just happened to be proof of that.

"I missed you," he admitted and it made me want to sob harder. My brother was never really open about his feelings when it came to me; it took him a good three months for him to tell me that he was with Caitlin, and by then I already had it figured out. Again, I'm oblivious, not stupid. He was never really good with expressing his feelings, except for when it came to Caitlin and that's how I knew they were meant to be together and that's why I had approved of her.

But here he was, hugging me tightly and telling me how he was feeling. The tears didn't stop falling and the smile on my face wasn't about to leave anytime soon. "I missed you too... So, so much..."

Someone cleared their throat nearby and I finally let loose of my viper grip on Ronnie. I turned my head to see an older man with cracked glasses. His shirt was in ruins and his silver hair was a perfect displayed mess with ashes covering the top. The Professor straightened the lens on his nose and smiled.

"It's nice to finally meet YOU, Professor," I told him, shaking his hand and then wiping the tears off my face.

He gave a nod of his head, "You as well, Ms. Raymond. Now, you guys wouldn't happen to have a place where I can freshen up and change, would you?"

"Right this way, Professor," Caitlin said, leading him away, but not after shooting me and Ronnie a large grin.

"Ronnie Raymond," Cisco chuckled as he stepped forward.

"Cisco Ramon," he smiled, before they hugged.

"Man, have I missed you," Cisco said, hugging him just a second longer before letting go. His face grew a little solemn as he sighed, "I never should've shut that door..."