Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2

Enjoy x

~~

Harry woke up around nine a.m , smiling when he felt Louis' body pressed to his chest . He kissed his head and snuggled closer , sighing contently . It's been a while since they last cuddled , and Harry missed it so much .

Soon Louis woke up too , whining at the headache . He rolled and shifted , groaning and whining .

Harry chuckled , "Hungover ?"

"Help meee ..." Louis slapped at his chest lightly , Harry kissed his forehead and got out of bed to get him painkillers and water .

When he was back Louis had his face buried deep in a pillow as he kept whining quietly , Harry rolled his eyes playfully with a smile and sat next to him , "Sit up love , I got you painkillers ."

Louis rolled onto his back and held his arms up , "Help me up ."

Harry sat him up and handed him the pills and glass of water , Louis took the pills and handed him back the empty glass , "Now I want breakfast ." He lied back down and turned his back to Harry .

"What's the magic word ?" He asked as he crawled on the bed , hovering above him playfully .

"Hocus pocus , abra kadabra , open sesame -" Louis listed but was cut off by Harry's lips blowing a raspberry on his neck , he squealed in surprise and pushed him away , "Please ! Please !" He giggled , Harry laughed and pecked his cheek , "There we go ."

"Meanie !" Louis called when Harry left the room , immediately pulling thecovers over his head incase Harry attacks again .

~

"Here's your breakfast ." Harry walked into the bedroom with a tray , Louis smiled at him , "You could've just called me down to eat ."

"Then you'll make me carry you there ." Harry teased and placed the tray on his lap , Louis thanked him and pecked his lips .

"How's your head now ?" Harry asked as he took a bite of the bacon .

"I'm okay , much better ." Louis took another bite of his scrambled egg .

"Do you remember anything from last night ?" Harry asked as a playful smirk stretched on his lips .

Louis face-palmed , "What have I done ? How embarrassing was I from one to ten ?"

"You were adorable ." Harry booped his nose with a chuckle , Louis pouted with blush covering his cheeks , "What have I done ?"

"Whenever I said that you're drunk or said you're giggly you were like 'I'm not drunk I'm Louis' ." Harry said with a small chuckle , Louis blushed deeper and hid his face in his hands .

"You were stumbling on the way home and I told you to stand straight and you were like 'but I'm gay' ." Harry laughed , Louis whined and brought his knees to his chest to hide himself .

"Then we took a shortcut through the park and you saw a squirrel , you screamed you saw Sandy and asked if Spongebob and Patrick miss her in Bikini Bottom ." Harry bit his lip as he watched Louis fondly , Louis curled into himself even more , "God dang it ."

"And last but definitely not least , you made me carry you the rest of the way home and whined when I told you our house was a few meters away ." Harry reached to pinch his cheek but Louis pulled the covers over his head , "Sorry about that ."

Harry laughed , "You were so adorable ."

"I was freaking embarrassing !"

Harry put the tray on the floor and pulled the covers off Louis' head , pecking his nose , "Adorable ."

Louis crossed his arms over his chest and pouted , Harry kissed his pouty lips , "You're adorable all the time , that's nothing new ."

"Go away , sappy cheeseball ." Louis pushed him away , making him land on his back on the bed laughing . He reached for his arms and pulled him ontop of him , Louis squeaked and let a giggle escape , "What was that for ?"

"Just wanted a cuddle ." Harry wrapped his arms around Louis to keep him on his chest , Louis cuddled into him and drew shapes on his chest with his fingertips .

"Gimmie a kissie ." Harry bumped his nose with Louis' forehead , Louis lifted himself up to straddle him as he pressed their lips together . Harry's hands held Louis' hips , Louis cupped Harry's cheeks and smiled against his lips .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author