CHAPTER 5

"So, what's your brother like? "Matt asked over a cup of steaming cappuccino. Sebastian smiled brightly.

"He's strict, more than often I felt he was more my father than my brother, but he means well. Loving and a rather sadistic sense of humour." He said fondly, he didn't notice the curious look in Matt's gaze or the way the younger man inched his hand closer to his. "He's the one who encouraged me to get out really."

"Well, I must thank him, "Sebastian looked up to him curiously then." Without him I might have never had the pleasure to meet you. "Matt said and Sebastian flushed. They had been talking for a while and Sebastian had to admit that it was nice, welcomed really and he didn't want to end, but from the look in Matt's gaze, he couldn't help feel it might mean something more to the younger man.

"Maybe, "he said slowly. Sebastian glanced at his watch then." I really should be going though. "He said leaning back in his chair. Matt gave an understanding nod.

"Will I see you again?" Sebastian looked up, grey eyes clashing onto bright blue dreamlike ones.

"You want to see me again? "He sounded confused, lost and unsure of it. Matt smiled brightly, Sebastian wondered if it hurt.

"I believe that is the implication I was hoping was put across." Sebastian's lips parted.

"Uhmm.. I guess? "Sebastian bit his lips, contemplating the meaning of his request. He could feel his brother urging him to take a chance." Sure. "He said pursing his lips and Matt all but thrusted his hand in the air.

"Yes!" He said and Sebastian couldn't help the smile which seemed to make Matt happier as his eyes seemed to light up. "Tuesday?" He asked. "Dinner?" Sebastian stood with Matt and they walked out of the café.

"Sure, Tuesday, dinner. "Sebastian said for confirmation. Matt then held out his hand and Sebastian tilted his head to the side.

"You phone please." Sebastian slipped it out and handed it to him. He typed then there was a buzz and Sebastian had his phone back. "See you later."

"See you. "Sebastian shook his hand but it was clear to him that Matt wanted a hug. Sebastian blushed before turning away. Somehow he felt lighter.

--------

"I just met him." Sebastian huffed and Evan rose a single brow.

"Attraction works mysteriously, Sebastian. I was already attracted to your brother the moment I saw him, "he folded his hands over his chest.

"Yeah, it was the same with me and Augustus." Keanan said over the laptop screen.

"You know, I just wanted to ask Keanan how his vacation is going, not talk about something that doesn't exist. " Sebastian folded his arms over his chest and slumped. He had came to see Evan and talk to Keanan about his vacation with his husband in Canada. Sebastian had been thinking of taking a vacation himself and he thought Hawaii.

"Thw fact that he asked you to coffe right after just meeting you, he likes you." Keanan said. Sebastian stared at the ground.

"He's too young. "They groaned." If you'd seen him, you'd understand, he looks like he could be in his early twenties. "Sebastian complains.

"You are looking for excuses." Sebastian glared at Evan as Keanan giggles.

"How old is he? "

"He said he's like, 29 but I think he's lying." Keanan rolled his eyes.

"It's not that bad. Your only like 36."Sebastian scowled at Evan.

"Nonsense. "Sebastian said.