EPILOGUE

ONE YEAR LATER

His name was Nathan and he was an angel. He had brown curly hair and big chocolate brown eyes. He was awfully shy and clung to Evan,his adoptive father. And it was his birthday.

Sebastian couldn't be happier at the new addition to the family. He was as happy as can be at the sight of them all gathered to celebrate Nathan's 11th birthday. His boyfriends had travelled over for the celebration, as well as Matt's best friends who had over time become Sebastian's own besties.

Sebastian and Matt sat together smiling as the boy opened his presents,blushing at all the attention. Sebastian glanced at Matt in pure glee. They were still steady but Sebastian knew that he had meet his match. He wasn't in a rush to get married even though it was a nice thought,he was content where they were now.

He's gone back to the office an finally his day's weren't spent around his therapy,his brother and his husband,and Matt and Sally. He wasn't left bored and alone when each of them had work.

Life was great and nothing could ruin that,not even himself.

"I love it,uncle Seb!" Nathan beamed at the remote control air plane. Sebastian grinned at him as he stared at the thing and held it as though afraid it would break.

"I swear you spoil the child too much." Sebastian laughed at his friend Keanan who was in his husbands lap.

"I have too!" Sebastian claimed.

"Right," Augustus nodded with a chuckle and Sebastian stuck his tongue out at them.

"You agree,right,babe?" Sebastian looked at his boyfriend who nodded almost seriously.

"Absolutely," he said firmly,"You have an obligation to be the best uncle,ever." Sebastian laughed and pecked him sweetly.

"I love you."

"Not as much as I do." Matt claimed. Sebastian shook his head.

"Oh,you stupid blue eyed hunk."

"Your stupid blue eyed hunk." Sebastian grinned and gasped as he felt something sticky and sweet land on his cheek.

"No!" He yelled as Christopher laughed,high fiving Nathan after. "I'm going to get you, Chrissy!" Christopher scowled at him.

"Again! Stop with the nickname!"

"Never!" Sebastian stood and ran after his brother with the mind for revenge.

Oh,how wonderful life is.