CHAPTER 23

Sebastian continued to panic as Matt drove them to his parents house.

"How do I look,you sure it's not to little?" Sebastian fussed staring at his reflection,trying to keep his hair on point and continuously making sure there was nothing out of place.

"If you ask me that one more time I will pull over and throw sand on you." Sebastian stared at him.

"You have issues don't you?" Sebastian scowled at him and Matt laughed.

"I'm just keeping it real. Now I'm going to keep you quiet with the sweet sweet sounds of Kehlani." Sebastian pouted as indeed Matt turned up his music and a song by the name of 'Honey' came on.

The guitar soothed Sebastian an as the words came through,he stared at Matt who sang along perfectly.

I like my girls just like I like my honey,sweet a little selfish.
I like my woman like I like my money,green a little jealous
Cause I'm beautiful wreck,a colourful mess but I'm funny.

Sebastian smiled lovingly at Matt. It was calming watching him and listening and Sebastian could see the appeal yet again. He recalled Matt making him listen to songs by her before,how he had danced so childishly and how he'd sang at the slower ones. Seeming to be talking to him at the same time. Sebastian realised just when he fell in love.

He sat on the floor,Sally's head was in his lap. Matt stood by his stereo,placing a CD into the holder thing.

"Now,this is a couple of songs I enjoy listening too most of the time. I love them all to bits so you better enjoy them." Matt said and turned as he pressed play. "This is the one I sang to you."

Sebastian sat looking up at him as he began seating his hips to the soft sultry tempo.

"I need a gangsta." Matt began grinning at him. Sebastian whistled as he continues his sexy dance. It was ridiculous and exaggerated but fun to watch. He looked so alive and happy.