CHAPTER 20

Sebastian was tense as he sat across from Peter in his living room. He could see the days when he would want nothing but to sit in his lap and have him pet his head and call him a good boy. A few months ago he would have loved for that to happen, he'd probably have been on his knees right now,begin him to take him back.

"Sebastian," Peter called and he looked up at the man he had once been in love with.

"Yes?" He said in reply,taking a sip of his water.

"We need to settle things."

"But we did have you forgotten?" He said to him. "Would you like me to call my lawyer to prove it to you?"

"Sebastian," Peter growled and Sebastiano swallowed at the heated gaze which came from him,it wasn't sexual,if anything it was anger. "You owe me." Sebastian was taken aback.

"Excuse me?" He said feeling bashful.

"It was your family that took away the only family I was really close to."

"That was on him and I don't want to hear about your stupidly deranged cousin." Sebastian seethed. "You left me,that is done, I don't owe you anything. I suggest you just go on with your life and forget about me and my money." Sebastian clicked his tongue in anger and shook his head.

"Sebastian," Peter's voice was low and had a soft edge to it. Sebastian didn't meet his eye for fear of what he would see. "You don't mean that."

"Oh,I do,Peter." Sebastian swallowed. "All my life I dedicated my life to you,to make you happy I stayed home,I broke contact with friends I made myself. I didn't go see my brother as much as I wanted and I became your personal toy." He seethed. "You left me alone and I had to pick up the pieces you broke me,Peter and it wasn't fair. So excuse me if helping you marry a rich heiress is not on my bucket list."

Peter stood then a hard look in his eye.

"You will not talk to me that way." Sebastian froze at the edge in his tone,the dominance was radiating from him and Sebastian swallowed. A part of him told him to be calm, to breathe and not do what he says but that part was shut out before he could even register anything. "On your knees." Peter commanded. Sebastian fell then,gracefully, he landed on both knees and bowed his head.

His body was moving on its own accord. His mind was blank and he felt his urge to do exactly whatever Peter said.

"You are to do as I say,do you understand,pet?" Sebastian suddenly felt like he was watching himself from outside his body,watching. The part that was watching was yelling at him for his submission,telling him how he deserved better that he should get up,look Peter in the eye and tell him to fuck off.

"Yes,sir." Sebastian spoke automatically when suddenly the door opened. Sebastian didn't move a muscle.

"Sebastian get up." Sebastian hears the command clear in his brothers voice.

"What the hell?." Sebastian looked up then at the sound of Matt's voice. The happiness was completely evident in his eyes,even as he sat frozen in his kneeling position.

He watched as everything seemed to go in slow motion. Matt looked at him one moment then moved his gaze to Peter who had cursed. Matt was suddenly in front of Peter and he landed a harsh punch to his face.

Sebastian gasped then and stood as Matt shook out his hand.

"Matt!" Sebastian ran to him and examined his hand. "You bruise easily,idiot." He said and shook his head and pulled him to the kitchen,ignoring everything else around him.

"I'll heal," Matt huffed,still glaring at Peter. Sebastian got frozen peas from the freezer.

"Here," Sebastian placed it gently on his knuckles. Matt winced and clenched his jaw.

"I can't believe you tried to dominate him into getting you that money,Peter. " Sebastian heard his brother sigh from the other room.

"So,your ex,huh?" Matt questioned nonchalantly, staring at the peas.

"Yeah." Matt shook his head.

"Why were you kneeling? Did he hurt you?" Matt looked at him and Sebastian found himself lost in his blue, blue eyes.

"No,he didn't," Sebastian blushed.

"You should be ashamed." Matt and Sebastian looked down as Christopher spoke. "If you bother him or me again, you will be jailed,Peter. I'm filing a restraining order against you,now go. And don't come back,understand?"

"Unbelievable." Peter grunted and the door slammed.

"I guess that's the end of that,see easy!" Christopher entered the kitchen and headed for the fridge.

"So,uh... Why are you two here?" Sebastian asked and the two looked at him with a tilt.

"I haven't seen you in three days and you say that?" Christopher shook his head. "Unbelievable." Sebastian smiled at his brother. He turned to Matt then

"I.. Wanted to see you." Matt admitted looking down at his hand.

"And that is my queue." Christopher said with a box of milk in his hand.

"I was an idiot,Sebastian and I don't expect you to forgive me." Sebastian laid his hand on Matt's arm and smiled.

"I should have known better, I'm sorry,Matt,that I can be so naïve sometimes."

"We were both fools then," Matt chuckled and Sebastian inched closer to him.

"Does this mean that...?" Sebastian asked,his nose on Matt's forearm. "We are together again?" He looked up hopefully at him.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Matt leaned down,"besides, Sally won't even look at Mr anymore." Sebastian laughed then and wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him down.

"I can fix that too." He joked and kissed him,both of them smiled through the kiss.

"This is fun," Matt said through the kiss and now it wasn't considered a kiss with the way they laughed with with lips still stuck together.

"AW,how romantic. " the two pulled away with beaming smiles to see Christopher leaning against the wall. "I came to get you,so if we could please just move along.

"What are you on about?" Sebastian inquired.

"Evan misses you and we want to watch a movie with you,and I guess him." Christopher rolled his eyes. "You don't have to change either."  He walked out of the kitchen then and Sebastian shook his head.

"First time at your house and I can't even ravish you,not fair." Matt pouted and Sebastian stared up at him with wide eyes.

"You..." He trailed off and shook his head. "Are going to kill me."  He chuckled and pulled him to follow his brother. Matt wince and Sebastian turned to him.

"No more punching people for you,mister." Matt grinned beautifully.

"But I need to protect you."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves shall we?" Matt held his chest.

"Harsh." The two chuckled as they made their way out and into Matt's car,Christopher entered his own. They drove to Christopher's house where Evan waited with popcorn and a movie.

"It's nice to finally meet you,Matthew. " Evan shook his head. "Sebastian never stops talking about you. " Evan winked at Sebastian who flushed.

"Gosh you are embarrassing."