Day 6 Wearing Each Others Clothes

Romano's POV

I woke up one morning, when I realized what time and day it was. It was already 1:30 pm, and Veneziano is coming with that potato bastard in a few hours. Fuck. I need to get ready. I quickly search through my closet to find everything, but my uniform. "God damnit, where is my uniform?" I say to myself when the Spaniard comes in wearing my uniform.

"What the actual fuck, Spain? What are you wearing my clothes for?"

"Well... they remind me of you." Said the Spaniard in a voice resembling a child. His voice at that moment, so innocent, so childlike, I couldn't stay mad at him.

"Wait, what am I going to wear if you insist on wearing my clothes."

"Simple. Can't you just wear my clothes?" Shit, he used the innocent voice again. Otherwise I would have torn my clothes right off his back.

"Fine. I'll wear your clothes." I walked into Spain's closet and put on the outfit. I didn't think the size was any different than mine until I tried it on.

I walked into the kitchen where Spain was making dinner for tonight. I couldn't help but notice how with a smaller uniform, Spain's butt looked sexier than usual, cradled in the pants of mine. I'm not sure why but I want to give his waist a giant hug.

*Time skip brought to you by the Spanish booty*

"Veneziano and the potato bastard are here." I said alerting Spain of their arrival.

"Can you not call him a bastard, for one night? Please?" God. Fucking. Damnit. Why won't the son of a bitch stop using the voice of innocence.

As Veneziano and the bastard, I'm supposed to call Germany walked in the house, my northern half looked as if trying to hold in a laugh.

I was so confused, then I remembered, I was still wearing Spain's uniform. I had grown slightly attached to it. This will probably sound creepy, but his smell lingers on it.

*Time skip brought to you by the innocent voice*

We just finished eating, and Spain is currently bringing out the gelato that we got from Olive Garden, from our date. I don't want to waste the souvenir from our first date, on this bastard. Then I realized that it was either using that or going out to the store for more. I'm not doing that.

(A/N) I'm gonna leave it at that because I am supposedly sleeping right now. I just realized that I'm talking to pretty much nobody. Yay.... loneliness. I am satisfied with this chapter, to be honest. I thought it was cute, but as it was cute I think that that the innocent voice turned on Romano.

Romano: I was not turned on!

Me: Suuurrreeee you weren't.

Romano: Shut up!

Me: MAKE ME!!!