Day 11 Wearing A Kigurumi

If you're like most people, you probably have no idea what the fuck a kigurumi is. According to Google Images, it's like that thing in the picture above or wherever it is on a computer. Now for the hard part, writing this.

I found a package on the porch this morning, it was oddly light. Spain probably ordered himself more clothes. Although I'm not sure why he'd need more clothes anyway. It seems like he had enough but, whatever.

I brought him his box, but as I started to walk away he said "Wait, there's something in here for you too." At that moment I wasn't sure if I should be excited or afraid. So I spoke in a voice lacking any emotion. "Okay."

I opened the box, and pulled out a one piece, footie pajama set with a cat face on the hood. It was chocolate brown, much like my hair.

"What the fuck is this? And, why is it here?" I asked confused as to why Spain ordered footie pajamas at his age.

"It's a kigurumi. I ordered 2 for us. Try it on." Spain calmly responded. Although we're dating, we're not at the point to see each other naked. So I went into the other room to change. When I went back into the room Spain was in, he was in the same outfit, only darker than my own.

"Romano. Wanna try these out together?" Spain said to me. I could already tell, there is no way to avoid it.

"Okay, fine." I answered. We took a nap together. It was worth the humiliation of this outfit. If I had to sum it up quickly it was warm, and fluffy, and hugs.

Sorry about the weird ending there, I didn't have any other ideas to finish it off. It is what it is.

Also I appreciate the fact that I have readers, and I love you guys (not in a creepy way) but I wanna hear from you. Tell me how you like the story, or out your favorite part or something else you would comment.