Day 15 In a Different Clothing Style

There are two ways this can go. I can't decide which way I want this chapter to go though. Oh well, whichever way this goes, I'll tell the opposite in the author's note at the end of the chapter.

Shit. I'm out of clean clothes. I'm not going to ask Spain for his clothes. It's not like I can walk out into the the other room since I only wear underwear while I sleep. If I ask Spain for his clothes, he would gladly do it but then say something like 'Oh my gosh you are the most adorable little thing that ever existed' and so on. Not doing that.

That's when I noticed that I still have a few of those dresses from when I was female. What? During that month I wanted to look like the hot girl I was.

Well, I guess wearing something I've worn for the last month, was better than Spain being the bastard he can be sometimes.

WAIT. Why do I still have the dresses. I could've sworn I threw all of them away.

I quickly slip on the dress I was looking at and angrily stomped into the living room. Sure enough Spain was there, enjoying himself more than he should be at the moment.

"Hi, Romano. What are you wearing that for?" Spain said with a trace of a smirk on his face.

"I don't know. Why am I wearing this?" I said in a mad and sarcastic tone.

"I'm not sure, but you look great in that."

"I'm not stupid. I remember throwing away each and every dress in my possession and guess what, I have all of them in my closet right now. Care to explain?"

"No, not really. Considering that I have no idea what happened to your clothes, how could I explain why you're wearing that sexy outfit." As he said this he seemed to be looking at something behind me.

"Hey. What the fuck could you be looking at that's more interesting than me?" I asked, now knowing I've won the argument.

I turn around to see France and Prussia looking inside from the window.

Those bastards. They did this to me. They probably hid my clean clothes, and Spain probably took the dresses from the trash and put them in my closet at a coordinated time.

"YOU FUCKING PRICKS! YOU HID MY CLOTHES!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I opened the window, jumped through it, and tackled the bastards without a second thought. I was so close to killing them. I didn't even care about the lady who was jogging on the sidewalk in front of the house. She must have been so weirded out, seeing a man in a dress beating the shit out of two other men.

Okay, my phone scared me so hard. It moved this chapter in between the intro and day 1. I thought I would have to rewrite the chapter. Anyways, either Romano would wear the dress our they both would have worn fancy suits. On a completely unrelated note, I found an awesome German band, they're Rammstein. They sing in German and everything.