Day 3 Watching A Movie

Spain's POV

"Roma, I'm home!" I shouted as I walked through the door of our home. I had just gotten back from a meeting with the BTT.

"I thought you wouldn't come back for a couple of hours" Romano said to me.

"I would have, but Prussia came up with the idea to steal Hungary's tampons, even I was smart enough to know that was a bad idea."

"Wow potato bastard #2 is so smart." Romano said sarcastically as I noticed that the T.V. was on.

"Romano, whatcha watching?"

"Umm,... nothing."

"Tell me." I said in a demanding voice.

"... Fine, it's a movie called 'The Fault in our Stars'. It's supposed to be really sad, but I'm going to prove those bastards wrong."

"Can I watch the movie too?"

"You can watch it if you want to."

I sat down next to Romano as he restarted the movie because it had been on for a few minutes.

Time skip brought to you by a blind man

By the end of the movie, I was cryingso hard both of our shirts were wet from my tears because I was holding on to Romano very tightly, and I could tell that Roma was on the verge of tears. I reached out for the box of tissues, but all of the tissues were gone.

"Hey, fratello. Can I borr- OHMYGOSHI'MSOSORRY. IDIDN'TMEANTOINTERRUPT. IDIDN'TKNOWYOUTWOWERETOGETHER." The northern half of Italy cried.

"I swear it's not what it looks like. It isn't like that." Romano half yelled, half sobbed out.

After the Italies had calmed down N.Italy started eyeing the DVD case when he said.

"Hey, Roma. I didn't know you were into chick flicks."

"Shut up."

(A/N) Well it's longer than the other ones, just like I promised.

Romano: They're still short, author bastard.

Me: Hey! Don't break the fourth wall, get back in the story

Romano: Ugh... fine *walks slowly back to the story, cussing under his breath*