Day 4 On a date

"Hey, Roma?" Spain asked. He seemed nervous or almost worried about something.

"Hmm?" I said in recognition.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me?"

The truth was, I had wanted the bastard to say that for the longest time, but I think I will play it cool for now.

"Sure... why not?" I said feeling my face turn redder by the second.

"Great, how about Olive Garden tonight at 6? I can change it if that doesn't work for you."

Besides the Spaniard I have close to no social life, since my northern half is always with the potato bastard, and I don't really have other friends.

"I think I might make it." I said like I have even a trace of a social life.

*Time skip brought to you by Italy's PASTAAAAAAAAAA*

We walked into the restaurant, and as Spain was doing reservation stuff, I was looking around. Spain really went all out for our date.

When the host led us to our table and handed us the menus, I flipped through the pictures. I saw an unappetizing meat kabob. One of the meat pieces looked like a kidney. Under the picture there was a caption that read It's as Italian as it gets.

I decided to completely forget the previous image. Spain ordered us a large plate of spaghetti. When the waiter brought us the food, I realized that the waiters must have gotten the plate size wrong, rather than large, it was supER FUCKING HUGE. I nearly choked on the water I was sipping on.

After what seemed like hours, we finished our food and bought some gelato to bring home. We walked back to Spain's car, where he kissed me. It was tender and full of passion, after a second or two later I sunk into it. Seconds later we broke apart, he looked at me straight in the eye, as I stared into his beautiful green ones. He something to me that I will cherish as long as I live.

"I love you, Roma."

(A/N) So... am I any good at fluff? This is pretty much my first time trying so it probably isn't much good. As you can see I put my little bit of evil in this story. Don't worry though, it has nothing to do with this or other stories. On a completely unrelated note, even Romano has more of a social life than me, unless you count my best friend. His name is Pop Tart.