Day 19 In Formal Wear

I literally watched the first 20 episodes of 'The Most Popular Girls in School' for the first time. It's beautiful.

Veneziano decided to be the biggest fucking idiot in the goddamn world. A few weeks ago he got engaged to a potato bastard. He decided to be stupid and have his wedding today, even though he wasn't even engaged for a whole month.

It's not like I can miss my brother's wedding. I was essentially a bridesmaid though. Great. He's probably inviting all of the countries he can think of.

Last night my northern half sent me the tuxedo he wants me to wear. At least it looks and feels good. Everyone has to wear something nice though so I went out with Spain to buy a tux. I love him and everything but his fashion can be a little off sometimes, but I know all about this stuff I'm Italian after all.

Time skip brought to you by the lack of wedding knowledge I have

As Spain and I stepped out of the car, I got more nervous, just the thought of having the potato bastards as brother-in-laws makes me want to poke my eyes out with a toothpick. I have to accept it though.

I walked in the building with my little brother grabbing my arm and dragging me to the corner telling me about how nervous he was about the chance of messing up and how relieved he was that I was here.

"You're going to be fine. You love him right?" I said trying to be supportive.

"Yes. What does that have to do with anything?" Veneziano questioned.

"Just take a deep breath and when you're saying your vows forget about everyone else." I said in a way a school counselor would.

"Okay, I'll try." my little brother said, inhaling deeply trying to calm down.

"Alright then. So I stand over here?" I asked, standing where I think I'll have to later.

"Yeah."

Another time skip brought to you by the potato pasta served exclusively at the GerIta wedding

Veneziano nailed his vows although the potato bastard was a little flustered. It was hilarious, watching him fail like that.

Spain and I were dancing almost with perfection. I may have tripped up a few times but I was immediately forgiven each time. Meanwhile the Spaniard over here must be a dance god. He can dance to anything in perfect rhythm never making the slightest imperfection.

"How do you do that?" I asked Spain.

"Do what?"

"You know, dance?"

"It's just a talent I was born with"

"How do you put up with my awful dancing then?"

"Romano, I would love you the same, whether you dance like me or a beheaded chicken."

I wasn't stealing the spotlight from my newlywed brother by kissing Spain but we just stared into each others faces. That's when Veneziano took my arm again and dragged me to a corner.

"Thank you so so so much. If you weren't here, I would've broken down into nothing." Veneziano said much happier than before.

"You're welcome, but what else would I do, stay at home while my brother is getting married?" I sarcastically replied.

"Well okay. Go back to your lover and dance."

Okay that's about it for this chapter. I've been writing fluff a lot recently. I have a lot of dumb one shots that I write in a notebook that I don't ever publish and those have been rather fluffy recently. Now back to watching Barbie dolls.