Day 7 Cosplaying

Romano's POV

"No."

"Come on, it'll be fun." Spain said in the innocent voice, which has insisted on coming back.

"Fine, but only because you won't shut up" Japan was holding some cosplay thing. He had told America, who told Prussia, who told Spain and he just had to bother me about it. If I'm going to cosplay, I'll need Veneziano. When they were in the axis powers, Japan had really gotten Veneziano into cosplay, when he would make me cosplay with him. I was Hikaru and Veneziano was Kaoru.

I had convinced my northern half, who was rather excited, to come with us. Better yet, he didn't bring the potato bastard along. FUCK YES!!!!!

*Time skip brought to you by Japan's cosplay*

The three of us arrived at the cosplay convention. I literally had no idea who Spain is cosplaying as. When I asked, he said he was someone named Aaron Yayger. What kind of name is that?

"Hey, Italy."

"Yes Spain"

"Can you go look around to see if there's any good food here, we'll be waiting on this bench." Said the Spaniard, handing Veneziano a twenty dollar bill.

"Okay" said Veneziano, with a big smile on his face. If you say this to anyone I'll KILL you, but seeing him so happy, gives me a feeling of accomplishment, like I'm doing a good job at being a good big brother.

As he walked away, Spain took my hand, and kissed it like a Frenchman. He looked into my, now brown eyes, as I stared into the eyes of a blue color, almost gray (that's right, we even got contacts). We just looked at each other for the longest time, just holding hands. It's not like we could kiss without it looking like a fucked up crack ship.

" Hey guys, I fou- . Is it just me or do I keep walking in on your lovey dovey moments." North Italy said, with a large bowl of pasta between his arms. "I just leave for a few minutes to get food, and I come back to see you two holding hands. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!"

That last line took me by surprise.

"You two are so cute together. I was starting to worry, you'll never find love." Veneziano seemed to be in fanboy mode .

"Wait, what's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, since I found Germany, I started hoping that you'll love someone like I loved him. That's all"

"You love the potato bastard?!" Our conversation went like this until we were asked to leave for being so loud while other people were shooting a scene.

(A/N) I couldn't really think of any ideas on this one. I know it sucks. It's also a bit rushed since I didn't get much sleep last night and it's late now, so naturally I WANT SLEEP. You guys who will read this someday, are keeping me from sleeping. Bye.