Day 10 Wearing Animal Ears

I don't have any good ideas for this one, so I am interested to see if it's piece of crap or not. It's probably going to be really short though.

Spain decided to clean out the attic today. I'm not sure why though, nobody has been up there in years, so why clean it out. It's not like anyone looks at it.

"Hey, Romano. Look what I found." Said the Spaniard in a sing song voice, and a wide smile plastered to his face. He was holding up a pair of cat ears, wearing another on his head. I'm not going to lie, he looked sexy. I remember these. When Veneziano got back from living with that Austrian bastard he made me wear those ears.

Spain came over to the couch where I was, and put the ears on me. As he fit the band on my head, he softly kissed the top of my head. So gentle, I barely noticed that he did anything.

I could feel my face turn blood red, only getting redder from there.

"Aww, Roma. Are you blushing?"

"What, no. Of course not." I said in rather unconvincing way. I turned my head in the other direction, using my hair to hide my face. I don't think it worked very well, considering how short it is, that and the fact that I was held in a tighter embrace than before.

*Time skip brought to you by the amount of paranoia admin is getting because her parents are in the same room as she is in while writing this*

That one delicate kiss turned into a hot, steamy make out session. It was passionate, yet lustful, yet addictive. I want more, but unfortunately there is an attic to be cleaned, and we don't have all day. I'm not sure why we don't have all day though, or why the attic is more important than me. That bastard is playing with me, and I don't like it.

I have reads!!! When I first found out that people were reading my book, I was on the bus and had to refrain from celebrating. When I got home, I screamed like a whale in happiness. Now please enjoy my whale screaming. RDVJGEGNKLPPSRETADDEEAAYAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEFBBFNJVDBJGFF!!!!! Okay, I'm done now.