Day 23 Arguing

It's a normal day at home. I was on the couch doing something on my phone while Spain was doing the same.

"Hey Romano. Look at this picture I found on Facebook." Spain said to me. He held his phone so I could see the picture on the screen. 

Prussia uploaded it and posted 'I went to ask my brother if he had any beer I could borrow, and look what I caught them doing'

Prussia uploaded it and posted 'I went to ask my brother if he had any beer I could borrow, and look what I caught them doing'. That fucking potato bastard is doing things to my poor, once innocent brother.

"Oh my fucking god. What's he doing to my brother? He was so young, so innocent, then that  potato bastard swooped in and took that virginity he once had. I'm going to beat the shit out of him as soon as possible." I said, clearly outraged at that bastard.

"Why can't our relationship be more like that?" Spain said to me.

I took that probably way worse than I should have.

"What are you saying? Am I not good enough for you or something?" I yelled out in rage.

"No. That's not what I meant at all. I meant tha-" Spain said trying to defend himself before I cut him off.

"Oh, you're just like the rest. My brother is so awesome, doing everything better than me."

"If I wanted your brother, I wouldn't love you the way I do."

"So now you're saying you don't love me."

"That's not what I'm saying at all. I love you more than anything else in the entire universe."

"Sure, you say that now but you're lying so hard right now. I can tell."

"No, I swear-"

"Lies, all I hear from you is lies." At this point I was holding back tears. I can't take it anymore.

"That's it. I'm out." I screamed as I opened the door and left the house.

Here I am walking on the sidewalk to I don't know where. Maybe I could stay with Veneziano. No I can't do that with the argument I just had, besides he's busy with that potato bastard. Possibly France would be a friend and let me stay with him. He'd understand fights with people he's with, especially because I heard that he was with the bastard that cooks those awful scones. Yeah, I'll stay at his place.

Alright guys, I left you on a cliffhanger. Don't worry though, tomorrow they are making up after the fight or maybe I will be an evil author and keep tensions between them. Who knows?

I don't own the picture, I found it on Google Images. And obviously I don't own Hetalia or the things implied in that picture would have become canon long ago. BYEEE!