Shh! (19)

Dick felt disgusted with himself when Batman showed him footage of all that happened the past night. "Dick, it wasn't your fault." Serena said in a soft voice, placing her hand on his shoulder, only to have him shrug it off and step away. "Dick, please don't do this." She begged, wrapping her arms around his torso and hugging him. He sighed and stiffened a bit, debating on if he should hug her back or not. 

"I don't think I can forgive myself for all that." He told Serena, clenching his hands into fists.

"The poison was messing with your mind. You weren't even in control of your body, so you can't blame yourself." She told him, hugging him tighter. 

"I still did all that to you." He said as his face twisted in disgust.

"Dick, let's just put all this behind us, and learn from it. Just like you said earlier." Serena sighed, looking up at him. 

"Serena, I could have raped you, or worse. Don't tell me to just put it behind me." Dick seethed through his teeth, prying Serena's arms off of him and pushing her away. Serena frowned at this, she felt saddened. "I promised to you when we became friends that I'd never hurt you... I can't even keep a simple promise like that... Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to see all that? I don't think I can forgive myself for any of it." Dick sat down on the couch and buried his face in his hands.

Serena sighed and sat down next to him, placing a hand on his shoulder, "Dick, I forgave you. If I can do it then you can too. Besides, like I said, it wasn't your fault, it was the poison that was messing with you. You saw how you were in that video, that person that was in that video wasn't you, Dick. It was a shell of a person. I know, with all my heart, that if you were in in control then you wouldn't have done any of that. You wouldn't even think about doing any of that." 

"I don't get how you're not an angel." He chuckled sadly, lifting his face up and looking at Serena with slightly teary eyes. Serena cupped his face with both of her hands and hugged his face to her chest. 

"Hey, if I was an angel, you wouldn't have me, and I wouldn't have you." Serena giggled, bringing his face up and kissing him.

"Psh, I would have found you some how and drag you down from heaven myself. Of course, that's only when worse came to worse. I wouldn't need to force you out of heaven. You'd just fall for me the moment you lay your eyes on me." Dick chuckled against her lips, making her smile.

"There's my Dick. My boyfriend." She smiled, pulling him down on top of her onto the couch.

"And there's my naughty little angel." Dick chuckled, leaning down and kissing her before they engaged in a heated make out session. "As much as I want to kiss those lips, I need to shower and get changed. I've been in this suit since the other night, and all I've done since is sweat like crazy." He chuckled, getting off of Serena. "Actually, how can you stand me right now? I reek, even I can smell it." His nose scrunched up a bit when he got a whiff of himself.

"Babe, even if you swam through the sewers and rolled around in poop, you wouldn't be able to drive me off. I could stand you if you stank that much, so I can stand you with a little sweat. Besides, it's not like you didn't sweat a crap load when ever you'd practice your gymnastics and such," she pauses, and chuckles a bit, "I love you, Dick." 

"I love you too, Serena." He smiled, leaning down and planting a kiss on her lips before getting off the couch and going to wash off. Serena smiled at her boyfriend before sitting up. Her ears twitched slightly when she heard foot steps, and she quickly grabbed her sunglasses and put them on just before everyone else walked in.

"You are back." Kaldur greeted when he saw Serena. Serena looked his direction, and nodded.

"How is Nightwing?" Kaldur asked.